Mojave New Arrma Mojave 4s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put some black mascara makeup stripes across the eyes of those Barbies for the Ultimate sci-fi look!!

Blade Runner Film GIF

Maybe give some of that makeup on Ken too.. 🙈
AND NOW WERE PLAYING WITH MAKUP🫣😶🧐😵‍💫👀🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦🤷‍♂️

Put some black mascara makeup stripes across the eyes of those Barbies for the Ultimate sci-fi look!!

Blade Runner Film GIF

Maybe give some of that makeup on Ken too.. 🙈
If you check out his build thread for his Fireteam I think he actually thought about doing that. Pretty sure that character was his inspiration.

Yeah I remember the Clod buster. It was a clod for sure. :LOL:
I was always fixing the trannys for my friends who had them. Back in my 20's.
Yeah, I never had one..wanted, but never bought a Clod. A blessing that I didn't no doubt..
I agree that the look as realistic as any rc I've ever seen, well up until the Losi Pro moto or whatever it's called. Unfortunately with the Clod, it performed much worse than a 1:1 monster truck as I recall. I suppose they were good for truck pulling maybe? IDK, never really got into that vibe myself. "I wanna go fast!" 😂😂

Yeah, I never had one..wanted, but never bought a Clod. A blessing that I didn't no doubt..
I agree that the look as realistic as any rc I've ever seen, well up until the Losi Pro moto or whatever it's called. Unfortunately with the Clod, it performed much worse than a 1:1 monster truck as I recall. I suppose they were good for truck pulling maybe? IDK, never really got into that vibe myself. "I wanna go fast!" 😂😂
Iirc they needed a lot of work to make them perform well and be durable.

Back in 1990 I had a clod buster. Brushed trinity monster madness motors fully cromed frame. My friends and myself had the pulling rig,a blast for some friendly competition 🤔
I used to run it in my parents pool. Sealed the rims and tires and she floated great!

So the roll cage and dust guard are all mounted into the body And the steering is now a v3? the links now attach horizontally to the steering rack. The gearbox looks a lot more “sealed” i think we wont be having much issues with dirt but we might still get some stuck under that big motor and heatsink

So HH sent half my order, apparently the white one went out of stock before the two I ordered shipped. Had them cancel the white one.. (my son will have to deal with the blue body for now) so I had HH send me a 6s instead of the white body 4s. Guess life was just telling me I needed another 6s rig. LOL

So the roll cage and dust guard are all mounted into the body And the steering is now a v3? the links now attach horizontally to the steering rack. The gearbox looks a lot more “sealed” i think we wont be having much issues with dirt but we might still get some stuck under that big motor and heatsink

I don't understand Korean..

Confirmed to fit with little to none mods
Nice mod!
I am not sure how this mod will change the characteristics of the car especially for drifting. I was thinking for my Infraction 3s that I drift with?
Anybody else do this? What are your thoughts?

Jay forced the diff in to the chassis with out grinding down the chassis

What are your thoughts on using a center diff on the 3 and 4s line? Waste of time/ money? Or is this a true upgrade? I understand that for those who take their trucks to the track, the center diff is a bonus, but is the center diff really going to make a difference for us bashers? Would a center diff make a big difference for running on loamy surfaces like sand?

Great info from Earl. You guys agree with his assessment regarding a center diff?

What are your thoughts on using a center diff on the 3 and 4s line? Waste of time/ money? Or is this a true upgrade? I understand that for those who take their trucks to the track, the center diff is a bonus, but is the center diff really going to make a difference for us bashers? Would a center diff make a big difference for running on loamy surfaces like sand?

Great info from Earl. You guys agree with his assessment regarding a center diff?
I am getting it so my diffs can have a break I keep breaking Outdrives, stripping crown gears and melting diff cases

No

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back