LiPo Testing And The Spreadsheet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's interesting, I'm not surprised to hear about faster top speeds but acceleration? I'd be surprised if he has any nitro car that would beat one of my electric rigs in a drag race and I don't even drag race. I also don't own a single stock rig though so it would definitely be a TP motor and an XLX2 :eek: :ROFLMAO:
The Jato can do 0 to 60 in 4.2 seconds.

I’ll build any electric platform you choose for both of us. I’ll fly out to you or drive, I win you pay my travel. You win I’ll pay my travel fees to you.

I’d say we also both build a Nitro platform to drag race but you can’t….
Sounds like you're moving goal posts son, why are we talking about electric vs electric now?

Sounds like you're moving goal posts son, why are we talking about electric vs electric now?
This is great!
Laugh Plotting GIF by Big Brother

This is great!
Laugh Plotting GIF by Big Brother
haha I just saw the opportunity to take a fun shot at him. He is always trolling people threads just like how he came in here dumping on electric like nitro is the holy grail. He is a total troll but to be honest out of all the nitro cars I've seen on youtube none of them look like they could hold a candle to any of my on-road rigs.

Which is why he started moving the goal posts and talking about electric vs electric. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Admittedly I don't really know much about nitro besides the fact that it appears to lack acceleration in every piece of footage I've seen.

Scared?

LOL, dumping on electrics? I only DUMP on Crapsucks. All I own are electric currently....

I'll drag you with an electric vs electric, Nitro vs Nitro (which we already know you CAN'T):LOL: OR me with a Nitro and you with any current electric you own. Any way you want you're a$$ whoopin, I'll deliver. I'll race ya on a track, on an oval, anywhere, anyhow you'd like! No speed runs unless I'm using my electric too.

The bet, Drag race 132 feet with the fastest singular pass. You want PREP, you got it! No PREP, NO Prob!
I hope you live in a nicer climate than Chicago.

Loser: you will pay my travel fees.
Winner: You will win my travel fees.
New prize: Loser leaves the forum.

Put your money where your keyboard muscles are, Son!

You in or YELLOW?

It’d be nice if a moderator would stop trolling like this from the get go, or move it to another thread so it doesn’t weigh down useful information.

The best lipo battery is in the RX box and its ran on NITRO!

You'll get the same amount of power till its empty. Then you add in more fuel (about 2 seconds worth) and your back at it. :LOL::p

You see that up there? Is that "trolling" too? Nope, that's a BET I'm taking. Mind your business, Son.
It's very clear who started this nonsense. Matter of fact I'm willing to bet your first message to me asking for my opinion on best lipo was you starting poop and like a goon I took the bait. Anyone with a brain knows electric has more power and speed than nitro. I'm not trolling and saying nitro sucks, only that one has more power and speed than the other and that is common rc knowledge as far as I can see from my research.

You trying to even bet me in the first place is a damn troll because you will lose and you know you will lose. It would take my xlx2 blowing up for you to win.

You even admitted as much!

On a dirt track, no electric anything laps me with my Nitro. You only have so much traction. Running on flat grass toward a jump yeah, electric wins.
So running on flat grass electric wins? But not on road? 🤣 🤣 😂 Come on bro. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You've trolled plenty of threads with nonsense, hell just look at your signature. Such a waste of time.
Cold LiPo IR's will be terrible compared to room temp IR's. A guy doing cold testing with DJI drones did a video on using LiPo's in the cold. The cold LiPo didn't do well at all in the drone.
Yea my ir actually turned out to be not bad at all. All of them under 4 now. Batteries have been great so far actually. Glad I got in on that sale 😊

It's very clear who started this nonsense. Matter of fact I'm willing to bet your first message to me asking for my opinion on best lipo was you starting poop and like a goon I took the bait. Anyone with a brain knows electric has more power and speed than nitro. I'm not trolling and saying nitro sucks, only that one has more power and speed than the other and that is common rc knowledge as far as I can see from my research.

You trying to even bet me in the first place is a damn troll because you will lose and you know you will lose. It would take my xlx2 blowing up for you to win.

You even admitted as much!

So running on flat grass electric wins? But not on road? 🤣 🤣 😂 Come on bro. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You've trolled plenty of threads with nonsense, hell just look at your signature. Such a waste of time.

Yea my ir actually turned out to be not bad at all. All of them under 4 now. Batteries have been great so far actually. Glad I got in on that sale 😊
👍🏻🤣Yellow

Sure bro, why do I need to waste my time with a known troll to prove something that is COMMON SENSE. Yea let me just waste my time to prove to you that the earth is round too because I know you think it's flat. FOH

Newest updated spreadsheet is out. Im starting to test more and more duplicate and triplicate packs to make sure that the results are within a certain tolerance. This is important to establish that cells used by a specific company for a specific model of LiPo are all similar and not producing widely varying results.
Tested a second CNHL G+ Series 6200mAh 30C and a second Lectron Pro 5200mAh 50C pack.

The Jato can do 0 to 60 in 4.2 seconds.
This was a feathered pass with a weak Zeee 6S pack on off-road gearing... It'll standing backflip in that configuration.

For reference, a v2 Firma 150/2050 RTR infraction ran 2.5 but needed a pinion (17T) change to reach 60mph on a linear pass.

Last edited:
This was a feathered pass with a weak Zeee 6S pack on off-road gearing... It'll standing backflip in that configuration.

For reference, a v2 Firma 150/2050 RTR infraction ran 2.5 but needed a pinion (17T) change to reach 60mph on a linear pass.

Was that 100% stock?

Latest updated spread sheet is out. Tested a second pair of Liperior 5000mAh 50C and Turnigy 5000mAh 40C batteries. Ill be testing more duplicate batteries as I go to see how quality control is with some of the better scoring batteries.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back