Let's see those crawlers and trail runners!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SCX 6 58.jpg

RCtalk isn't bad, but is not nearly as busy as the Arrma forum.

Put some new Injora wheels and tires on my Furitek Cayman. Some shots with both bodies I use.
PSX_20240317_174342.jpg

PSX_20240317_174310.jpg

A shot next to the original wheel.
PSX_20240317_162334.jpg

RCtalk isn't bad, but is not nearly as busy as the Arrma forum.

Put some new Injora wheels and tires on my Furitek Cayman. Some shots with both bodies I use.
View attachment 355371
View attachment 355372

A shot next to the original wheel.
View attachment 355373
Sweet lookin ride.

We really need a stand-alone crawler section. I know it's an ARRMA forum, but this is by far the best RC forum for just about anything with 2 to 6 tires. I've given up on RC Crawler Forum; it's not user friendly and gets so little traffic.

View attachment 355370
That machine looks like a good time. :cool:

That's nutty.! I'm building my first 1/18 scale, and I hate it. Ugh, those tiny screws.
On the tiny screws topic

So a couple of buddies and I built a indoor carpet track and stated racing losi mini b off road 1/16 scale then moved to 1RC oval racing 1/18 scale now we just started mini Z on road 1/28 scale. Coming from 1/10 and 1/8 background this small stuff will test your patience and is hole new ballgame. But Steve I have faith that it will grow on you. The hobby has a way of doing that to use true r/c addicts

I hate those tiny screws! But, totally addicted. Lol. Dropped so many I can't count. On my hands and knees searching. Can't find them. The vacuum cleaner sure does! Lol.

20240318_174842.jpg

Vanquish VRD converted to chassis mounted servo, brass knucks, Hobbywing Fusion Pro 2300, Element Zuul body. Waiting for paint

View attachment 335836
Hey Brother! Wow I had the same idea.
I was wonder what it looks like now?
My plan was to do the same body but with the Phoenix body hard plactic kit with grille and bucket lights.
Whats your thoughts?

Hey Brother! Wow I had the same idea.
I was wonder what it looks like now?
My plan was to do the same body but with the Phoenix body hard plactic kit with grille and bucket lights.
Whats your thoughts?
Stance has a slightly longer wheelbase than a phoenix, so not sure if you can use the bumpers mounts for the phoenix body. The phoenix body is polycarbonate.

20220901_085829.jpg

Mega 10.jpg
Mega 5.jpg

The Zuul body is a perfect fit for the wheelbase. I reworked the factory sliders to fit the body, and they came out not too shabby. Truck is a beast on the trail.

On the tiny screws topic

So a couple of buddies and I built a indoor carpet track and stated racing losi mini b off road 1/16 scale then moved to 1RC oval racing 1/18 scale now we just started mini Z on road 1/28 scale. Coming from 1/10 and 1/8 background this small stuff will test your patience and is hole new ballgame. But Steve I have faith that it will grow on you. The hobby has a way of doing that to use true r/c addicts
It's almost done, and yep, I hate it - but I have yet to drive it. I'll post some photos shortly.

That's nutty.! I'm building my first 1/18 scale, and I hate it. Ugh, those tiny screws.
I hated working on my 1/18 at first but got used to it some. Worst time was I decided to put new beadlocks on my wife's TRX4M Defender. Didn't have a 1.3mm hex driver so had to use the included hex key on ALL 64 tiny screws!🤬 🤣

Back