Let's see those crawlers and trail runners!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Ecto done for now. Decided to leave the spare tire off since it was 4 ounces. Put some aluminum traction boards on and made a tow rack with chain and hooks, under 2 ounces total. Not a bad look, but still want to add some light weathering on the chains and chassis with my Vallejo acrylics.

Got a shot of it pulling my wifes Defender 1/18. Thats the one with 64 tiny screws I put in the beadlocks!🤣

1000005798.jpg
1000005800.jpg

1000005801.jpg

Could have worked on that stupid 1/18 this morning, but I said piss on it and went crawling with a proper crawler. Ya all can stuff it..!

View attachment 356140

Consider it stuffed! :ROFLMAO: Mini's aren't for the faint of heart when it comes to wrenching. fumble fingers and tiny screws can get the blood pressure up. :banghead: But I love the dang things. :love: Speaking of love, that is another killer photo! (y)

Got tired of not doing anything with my TRX4m because I'm too busy with my 1/10 scale crawlers, lol. Put together a "patio gauntlet" with landscaping stones and wow I love the new JConcepts Ruptures, super grippy tires! Pretty much got this thing right where I want it for now. 😎

Got tired of not doing anything with my TRX4m because I'm too busy with my 1/10 scale crawlers, lol. Put together a "patio gauntlet" with landscaping stones and wow I love the new JConcepts Ruptures, super grippy tires! Pretty much got this thing right where I want it for now. 😎

Ruptures are fantastic tires. Well done.

Back out on the trail today, enjoying a bit of sunshine with our Capra 2.2. I'm pleased with the engineering work done to improve the performance over the stock Capra, and after installing a new Holmes V3 Crawlmaster ESC, I'm ready to put the pencil down on this rig.

Capra 45.jpg

Back