CHNL batteries are junk at least for safety

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diphead is a waste of time guys! He’s a FB idiot, trying to trigger us. Probably just trying to overcompensate for his little wiener and tiny nuts 😂 don’t waste your energy arguing with 10 year olds. Just laugh, ignore and put your knowledge and efforts towards those who are actually part of the hobby. Not a toy grade doofus.

I embrace the Chinese culture. I lived in NYC my whole life. How could I not.
It is not the Cn people responsible. It is the PRC's stronghold on their people running the show.
The end result is the poor goods we continue to buy from them. Lining PRC's pocket. And sadly enough, a dependency was created.
Partly our fault.

Last edited:
Without Lipos, RC does not exist, as with any device, cellphones and many other consumer goods. Like you can't run a gas car without gas.
Chinesium stuff, whatever the goods, have a quick life cycle. They are not focused on longevity at all. Part of their successful Mfr. culture. Politically driven in many cases. Replace products constantly. Like it is a normal thing. NOT here it is. Just that they control our buying habits. They dominate complete Global control of the raw materials for Lipo production. Got us by the Balls. Nothing new.

Huh?

RC existed long before lipos. it will exist long after them too. China also doesn't have a single Lithium mine on it's soil. They have to get it elsewhere. We have ourselves by the balls. There are other options and nobody uses them. Our cheapness and their cheap stuff is a toxic marriage and we're long overdue for a divorce. All you have to do to make China vanish from the market is stop selling them raw materials and stop buying the garbage they make with them. That's our choice. Not theirs.

Russia (among the biggest) sells the Lipo raw materials to China. China processes it, emitting much Carbon in the process. China can afford to proocess 51% of lipo products better than any other country only because they do it with no EPA constraints, thus Polluting the world. If we don't want to get our hands dirty processing and let China do it, then we are at their mercy. It is all the Gov'ts abroad that allow this. All because of the green agenda. So we let Cn do it. But we still suck in all the fumes/carbon that results, no matter what. Its total "Green" hypocrisy.
Cn is the largest producer hands down with Lipo products.
China has set up CCP owned mining companies within Australia , South Africa, Tibet, and Afganistan. As well as Russia.
They have a lock on the raw materials. Is what it is.

Russia (among the biggest) sells the Lipo raw materials to China. China processes it, emitting much Carbon in the process. China can afford to proocess 51% of lipo products better than any other country only because they do it with no EPA constraints, thus Polluting the world. If we don't want to get our hands dirty processing and let China do it, then we are at their mercy. It is all the Gov'ts abroad that allow this. All because of the green agenda. So we let Cn do it. But we still suck in all the fumes/carbon that results, no matter what. Its total "Green" hypocrisy.
Cn is the largest producer hands down with Lipo products.
China has set up CCP owned mining companies within Australia , South Africa, Tibet, and Afganistan. As well as Russia.
They have a lock on the raw materials. Is what it is.

Yes, mining companies. Not mines. Countries agree to sell it to them. We agree to buy what comes of it. It's still our choice. They don't march into other countries, demand their resources and then force us to buy the products at gun point. We accepted it. We welcomed it. And now that the 'better for less' game is becoming the 'less for more' game people feel like they have to accept it. That's apathy. We don't have to accept a damn thing. And as soon as they stop receiving our dollars, they won't be making a damn thing or buying a damn thing.

In the last 2 weeks i've seen three top Youtube channels shill for CHNL. They've also reviewed those rolling patent violations from MJX. Might I suggest we start by unsubscribing from channels that have become their marketing fronts. And might I take a moment to remind any fellow Americans in this thread that in this country *we* are the political rulers. Anything you can blame the Government for is your own doing.

^^^
I always read about Cn and their culture etc.
For years now. They have been the enemy. Supposedly so.
I like to know much about them as I can.
One Great YT'er is "Serpenza" AKA ADV China.
He has since moved to the USA. Recently. He had to leave. Guy has balls. Tells it like it is. More so now that he left Cn. He is free to speak more.
He makes you feel like you live there. Been watching him for years now.
Maye you heard of him??
https://www.youtube.com/c/serpentza

All four new packs. Out of 8..... Are around this voltage. I emailed again. Offer to send back. And take a partial refund or full. And cut all ties.

20220422_181545.jpg

Last edited:
Another set of junk ones. Balancer started smoking. Amazing how I have no issues with ANY OTHER brand. Almost had what happened to @Boggs3010

View attachment 213652

View attachment 213653
So glad you caught it and no damage. I received my replacement batteries and charged them. Still haven't ran my cars since. So far just to clean my items. Not the structural damage ,cleaning is 17k. Was told this will cost around 35k all done. Still looking for a charger. My new desk when it arrives will have diamond plate on the top.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back