Best batteries I've ever used.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
I bought these for my SRR, and I've been using them in any rig that is 4s or 8s since I got them. They're excellent. They barely get warm, they're LiHv, and the cells are very well matched. Highly recommend.
20240407_172745.jpg

Not saying they aren’t good, but what other models of your 4S packs are they better than?
Other G-ace lower end, and LiHv, Zee, Hoovo, as well as other cheaper brands, Spektrum, standard and basher series, Sokokin (sp?) are the ones I can remember.

Those are race level batteries, they are very good. I run the 6000mah version in all of my 4S cars.

The 2.0 version is coming out this month.

Someone please educate me here: I've only ever used NiMH packs, typically 7-cell humps. These look significantly heavier. Would my Typhon 3S* even be able to use these?

*Edit: I have been using the wrong product name for my car. These edits are to fix this.

Last edited:
Someone please educate me here: I've only ever used NiMH packs, typically 7-cell humps. These look significantly heavier. Would my Typhon 550 Mega even be able to use these?
No, it wouldn’t. Moving to 2S lipo batteries would give you a little more punch and runtime. You would need a new charger though.

And make sure to read up on lipo safety. They are far more picky and dangerous than NiMH batteries.

No, it wouldn’t. Moving to 2S lipo batteries would give you a little more punch and runtime. You would need a new charger though.

And make sure to read up on lipo safety. They are far more picky and dangerous than NiMH batteries.
Appreciate it. Yeah, that's why I've been so reluctant all these years. Supposedly my Venom Pro 2 has a Lipo program, but I've had it so long that I'm not certain I still have the necessary bits for Lipo charging. Not to mention that I seem to recall there being hate for Venom in general...

Any "Lipo beginner's guide" or other such reading you'd recommend?

Appreciate it. Yeah, that's why I've been so reluctant all these years. Supposedly my Venom Pro 2 has a Lipo program, but I've had it so long that I'm not certain I still have the necessary bits for Lipo charging. Not to mention that I seem to recall there being hate for Venom in general...

Any "Lipo beginner's guide" or other such reading you'd recommend?
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...mistakes-of-2021-and-how-to-avoid-them.40327/

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/how-to-store-a-lipo-battery.8629/

Anyone using these for bashing on their 6S platforms? I don't know why but i always thought that these are for onroad racing

Anyone using these for bashing on their 6S platforms? I don't know why but i always thought that these are for onroad racing

They don’t make them in 3S or 6S. Racing only sizes: 2 and 4S.

Back