A whales vagina

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s 3.5 ton trane HVAC unit for the cabin
It’s been around
Since Godzilla was a road lizard !!!

I swapped the entire circuit board and POOF. She lit up

$169 for the board …
If I would have called a HVAC guy
It would have cost 1600.00
Fug that !!!!!!
On my lunch break
I took a lil walk about….
I have yet to put eyes on this fella
But ima guess he’s big , and pissed off !!!!!!

This is just few pics of a few trees
He is leaving his mark all over the woods !!!!
IMG_9533.jpeg
IMG_9532.jpeg

IMG_9531.jpeg

Last edited:
DoooooooooooDs !!!!

I was so tickled to have all 3 furnaces up and running!!!! I just knew something was gonna break !!!!

Sheeeesh cut a fella some slack . Frickin SUV
Going down interstate
Decided to …….
Well stop pulling!!!
Acted like I just put sum ditch in neutral !!!
No prior signs of transmission problems no slipping, shuddering, nothing…..
And now no forward , reverse, AWD, 4HI 4LO
SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT !!!!!
🐐

DoooooooooooDs !!!!

I was so tickled to have all 3 furnaces up and running!!!! I just knew something was gonna break !!!!

Sheeeesh cut a fella some slack . Frickin SUV
Going down interstate
Decided to …….
Well stop pulling!!!
Acted like I just put sum ditch in neutral !!!
No prior signs of transmission problems no slipping, shuddering, nothing…..
And now no forward , reverse, AWD, 4HI 4LO

SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT !!!!!
🐐

Now That's just a swift kick in the
beating GIF

I don’t use this ol beast much

Just for knotted up sections I can’t really hand split ….
I haven’t been feeling real well, so I thought I’d take it easy on myself and use the old splitter …
Bout 15 minutes into it with my hand built four-way over the main wedge. She started grunting, pretty hard and BOOOM !!!!
popped that main wedge off the I-beam son of a gun. !!!!!

I didn’t weld it … just sayin
My homemade 4 way didn’t break !
Glad no one was on the other side of that 37ton hydraulic cylinder when it snapped that 1.5 inch thick piece of steel off !

IMG_0224.jpeg
IMG_0225.jpeg
IMG_0226.jpeg

Uhg !

I haven’t been feeling real well, so I thought I’d take it easy on myself and use the old splitter …
Bout 15 minutes into it with my hand built four-way over the main wedge. She started grunting, pretty hard and BOOOM !!!!

Glad no one was on the other side of that 37ton hydraulic cylinder when it snapped that 1.5 inch thick piece of steel off !

View attachment 348890View attachment 348891View attachment 348892
Uhg !
Yeah buddy!! A coworker of mine used a high lift fork truck mast to build what I call the "Frankensplitter", 6 way wedge, takes logs to 20 inches or so.. not sure how much pressure or hp he put to it, but it does run on diesel.. it's like 15 foot long and mounted on a hay wagon axle..he's a true wood whore, burns 20 cord a year. LOL

Heck ya
If it’s diesel it’s probably pretty stout!!!!!

I’ll definitely make a new Ron Burgandy style 6 way or most likely a “box wedge”
Now !
I honestly thought the I beam would have folded in half before it snapped that main wedge off
It was definitely bowing the I beam before it snapped the wedge!!!!!

Sketchy chit
I think a box wedge will be the way to go ?
Don’t know
Never used or built one
But we gotz to get some gosh dang serious productivity goin on !!!!

Heck ya
If it’s diesel it’s probably pretty stout!!!!!

I’ll definitely make a new Ron Burgandy style 6 way or most likely a “box wedge”
Now !
I honestly thought the I beam would have folded in half before it snapped that main wedge off
It was definitely bowing the I beam before it snapped the wedge!!!!!

Sketchy chit
I think a box wedge will be the way to go ?
Don’t know
Never used or built one
But we gotz to get some gosh dang serious productivity goin on !!!!
I really don't know about making one myself. I mean yeah, I would sure give er a go if I needed one. I'm just a delicate flower, I push the button and feed dead dinosaurs to my furnace.. I've weighed my options, with my floor plan (ranch), didn't seem a good fit for a wood stove. Bedrooms are at each end, and whatever room the stove goes in would have to be a naked room 🥵

I burn pro-pain..which after buying my own tanks and joining a fuel co-op back in 2015, has been real nice. The previous owner had installed a pellet stove and swapped the oil furnace for pro-pain.. not sure why, but that's what we bought into.. the first winter, after getting the bill for the 'pain, I started using the pellet stove, combined with the furnace when necessary. Better, but still a hassle, dusty..cold floors, cold bedrooms.. I ground it out for 3 years. Then discovered the fuel co-op.
The co-op is $40 a year and I pay about 60% of what the "contract killer" pro-pain companies get for filling their "owned" tanks to my friends and neighbors. Bassturds!!
I have no Ragrets..the 'pain is easy, clean and affordable (mostly)..

As to my coworker, he ran the Frankensplitter for a few years, then bought a processor used for $50k. He's got it like that. He's a farmer type, but doesn't farm. Contractor/excavator by day, forklift mechanic by night..and a helluva friend to have. 👊😎🍻

View attachment 348890View attachment 348891View attachment 348892
Uhg !
Daaaaaaaaang dude, you ain’t kidding about some sketchy chit! Glad you weren’t injured, and I hope you feel great again soon.

I’ve been wearing / purchasing Carhartt Bibs since Godzilla was a road lizard !!

At least 30 years I’d guess!
I’ve had my current pair maybe a little over a year and went to unbutton the bottom button on one of the legs and the muff uckin button pulled out …
This bottom button is pretty gosh dang important as it keeps the leg zipper from coming unzipped and helps keep snow out of ya boots
This may seem medial to some…
But when you work outside everyday and gotta have yo bibs it’s a big deal !!!!
I sent an email to carhartt asking what could be done to resolve this issue and that I cannot send my faulty bibs in and wait 4-5 weeks
Let’s see how Carhartt CS is !!!!
IMG_0250.jpeg

No matter how I flip this one it ain’t gonna fit !!
My half step cousin in law brought his yard max splitter over for me to borrow, since mines broke…

It’s one of them newfangled, horizontal and vertical units which is kind of handy..
But I have several I mean several …25000000 probably, 4 foot across freaking log rounds to be split ….
I probably should’ve went to college or something🤣🤣

IMG_0354.jpeg
IMG_0355.jpeg

No matter how I flip this one it ain’t gonna fit !!
My half step cousin in law brought his yard max splitter over for me to borrow, since mines broke…

It’s one of them newfangled, horizontal and vertical units which is kind of handy..
But I have several I mean several …25000000 probably, 4 foot across freaking log rounds to be split ….
I probably should’ve went to college or something🤣🤣

View attachment 351644View attachment 351645
Ay, ya might be better off making table tops out of those?! LOL. I always see those sitting around for years and years on peoples properties.. I know it's good wood if ya can split it up. Sometimes it just ain't worth it. Bet ya could burn on one of those in a fire pit all summer, LOL.

Be lucky to make it thru the summer!!!

Put the ol beater log splitter “back together” fabbed up a 6 way wedge ….
(Cause obviously I wasn’t putting enough pressure on the 4 way wedge 😂😂)

Preliminary tests say she’ll work , least for a bit !!

IMG_0469.jpeg
IMG_0467.jpeg

Definitely “tweaked” the I-beam when it popped the main wedge off !!!!
But I think she’ll perform for a minute!

That’s awesome! Very resourceful, Ron!
Not to change the subject, but since I started following you here I have, ironically, stopped getting any and all notifications of your posts. Makes no sense at all. They don’t show up in email, nor do they show up here on the forum. Kind of frustrating.

That’s awesome! Very resourceful, Ron!
Not to change the subject, but since I started following you here I have, ironically, stopped getting any and all notifications of your posts. Makes no sense at all. They don’t show up in email, nor do they show up here on the forum. Kind of frustrating.
Same here .I don't get any notifications from Ron or you @Dan B. Or even @Tex Koder

I don't get notifications for a lot of the older threads you guys have that I used to follow a lot.🤷

I blame china😁

Back