# I am considering a purchase of a Big Rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
# I am considering a purchase of a Big Rock from ALiExpress.com . Has any one purchased from them?
I've used AliExpress a lot for small/cheap purchases but never anything pricey. Most I've spent on AliExpress is $116aud on CNHL batteries. In saying that I've never had any issues. Orders take a long time to arrive as they usually come on the slow boat and are sometimes not packaged well but you get what you pay for.

If you want the items to be well packaged, order from Amazon.

MJX and WLtoys but never an Arrma from them. Don't like the way they advertise, picture and specifications rarely match the product. Have to be very careful.

MJX and WLtoys but never an Arrma from them. Don't like the way they advertise, picture and specifications rarely match the product. Have to be very careful.
Same with Amazon

I would recommend you purchase either from a local hobby shop, Amain Hobbies, or Amazon. If you have issues, it's a lot easier to deal with these sellers than it is with overseas sellers. I've had outstanding customer service with Amain and Amazon.

I've used AliExpress a lot for small/cheap purchases but never anything pricey. Most I've spent on AliExpress is $116aud on CNHL batteries. In saying that I've never had any issues. Orders take a long time to arrive as they usually come on the slow boat and are sometimes not packaged well but you get what you pay for.

If you want the items to be well packaged, order from Amazon.
Since I posted this, I've had to do a couple of refunds/return due to damaged items and it was hassle free. I was expecting resistance but it was easy. Got refunded almost instantly.

I have come across some very misleading ads on ebay and Amazon recently. When I pointed it out they didn't like it.

Had very good luck with Amain and Amazon for the most part also.

Back