A whales vagina

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear that!! Sad.. only way to make money from a farm is bringing in migrant workers, and still work 18hrs a day..no vacations, sick days..you have to love it or there's just simply no reason to do it IMO. It's a whole lifestyle.
Scrapping? Not for me.. heck I donate my scrap to the town when I go to the transfer station with my trash every 2 weeks. I just can't be bothered to haul it down to the city. I figure they take the trash for free, I should try and keep it that way by giving the scrap metal..😉🍻
Many towns around me charge by the bag for trash.. Some folks even pay to have it picked up at their residence!? Crazy!! "Green Buckets"!! A song by the band Clutch. LOL love that band!!🤘👊
Here in Rhode Island we also pay for our trash to get picked up ,just that we don't get a bill but I bet my bottom dollar it's payed through our city taxes.. probably comes out of my property tax .so either way I'm still paying for it.

Here in Rhode Island we also pay for our trash to get picked up ,just that we don't get a bill but I bet my bottom dollar it's payed through our city taxes.. probably comes out of my property tax .so either way I'm still paying for it.
You know it's in there.. like Prego.."it's in there!"🤣🤣
I'm sure I'm paying too, just not seeing the actual bill. Ignorance is bliss!!🤪😜

You know it's in there.. like Prego.."it's in there!"🤣🤣
I'm sure I'm paying too, just not seeing the actual bill. Ignorance is bliss!!🤪😜
Like that saying ....what ya don't know won't hurt ya 🤔....well I bet it's hurting me ...my pocket .🤬🤬

IMG_9112.jpeg

Off ya zoom in you can see / count tines from him rooting up the ground here
Lots of acorns in this spot !
IMG_9113.jpeg

There are last years rubs and fresh this year rubs on same trees in this spot
Pretty normal
IMG_9114.jpeg

IMG_9116.jpeg

Havnt seen him yet but but what he leves behind makes me think he’s rather large !

And the Firewood demand has went batchit crazy
It entertains me that Mo Fos wait till it gets chilly and then be like OMG !!!!!!

Most of the folks these days in the general public are procrastinators.
Aren't very proactive...

Winter weather Just sneaks up on them ,during winter.. 🤔

Oops I meant scavenging not savaging 🤣🤣🤣. Silly me

They would be Savaging When they meet up against other Hungry AND Cold scavengers!!!

Speaking of off topic ….

So my 6th grade son went on a field trip to DC last week
Super good kid here …
Straight A student, plays “school sponsored” sports (ie) basketball, baseball…
He’s even been in “spell bowl” for several years !
He’s a fine young man and I’m not just saying that cause he’s mine .
He really is !
So while in DC he finds a new hoody
And on that hoody it says ….

I ❤️ HOT
MOMS

KID was tickled to death him and a couple other students bought the hoodies cause it makes them laugh !
So he wears the hoodie to school yesterday
You know for laughter and because it’s cold and free speech and it’s really not a big deal ?!!
Just like any other day the kids saw the hoodie in the morning got some laughs out of it and it was forgotten….
Until after lunch and Mrs Baeu seen my very timid easy to make cry and or intimidate 11 yr old son
As he was walking to class in the hallway this @“&&))$&&@ calls my son over and starts complaining about his hoodie….
She tells him

“I don't LIKE IT TURN IT INSIDE OUT”

My son not wanting any beef just complied…
What he should have done was politely said I need to call my DAD !!!!!
(mfer)

So ya ima be going into school this AM and have a lil meeting with the principal and this prude teacher
I’m absolutely making my son wear the hoodie to school and she will apologize to my son for forcing him to turn his cloths inside out simply because “she doesn’t like it” !
These public schools are &ucked rite up when someone tells you you can’t wear something not because it’s against the rules but because this pride doesn’t like it ..
Needless to say I’m fuggin pissed off about it
Dudes i
The hoodie says I ❤️ HOT MOMS

So

Can he wear a shirt that says

I ❤️ MOMS

OR
I ❤️ MY MOM

HOW BOUT …?

❤️ MOM MY I

I’m going to have 5 shirts made up

Monday shirt big Letter F
Tuesday shirt big letter U
Wednesday shirt big letter C
Thursday shirt big letter K

I’m still pondering Fridays shirt but it’s gonna be a doozy !!!!
Not that he’s gonna need a shirt Friday because they are probably going to suspend my above average, highly academic son from school
And I will remove all 3 of my sons from public schools by the end of the week !
&uck these &fiddlestickers
Just came back from DC to learn about all the freedom and is immediately immersed into how much young fella doesn’t have ….
Hmmmmm
Wonder what shirt I should wear to talk to the principal and btch teacher today ????
Lol

Last edited:
Speaking of off topic ….

Super good kid here …
He really is !

I ❤️ HOT
MOMS

KID was tickled to death him and a couple other students bought the hoodies cause it makes them laugh !
You know for laughter and because it’s cold and free speech and it’s really not a big deal ?!!
Just like any other day the kids saw the hoodie in the morning got some laughs out of it and it was forgotten….
Until after lunch and Mrs Baeu seen my very timid easy to make cry and or intimidate 11 yr old son
As he was walking to class in the hallway this @“&&))$&&@ calls my son over and starts complaining about his hoodie….
She tells him

(mfer)

So ya ima be going into school this AM and have a lil meeting with the principal and this prude teacher
I’m absolutely making my son wear the hoodie to school and she will apologize to my son for forcing him to turn his cloths inside out simply because “she doesn’t like it” !
These public schools are &ucked rite up when someone tells you you can’t wear something not because it’s against the rules but because this pride doesn’t like it ..
Dudes i

So

I ❤️ MOMS

OR
I ❤️ MY MOM

HOW BOUT …?

❤️ MOM MY I

Not that he’s gonna need a shirt Friday because they are probably going to suspend my above average, highly academic son from school
Just came back from DC to learn about all the freedom and is immediately immersed into how much young fella doesn’t have ….
Hmmmmm
Wonder what shirt I should wear to talk to the principal and btch teacher today ????
Lol
Hot for teacher ,I imagine.

Speaking of off topic ….

Super good kid here …
He really is !

I ❤️ HOT
MOMS

She tells him

(mfer)

Dudes i

So

I ❤️ MOMS

OR
I ❤️ MY MOM

HOW BOUT …?

❤️ MOM MY I

Hmmmmm
Lol
I totally agree with you👍 I'd be pissed also and I also would take a trip to school and have a nice discussion.and Id wear the hoody my self to school during the meeting.i would tell my son to wear it again . If the school has a dress code meaning a uniform has to be worn then the school does have the right to ask to remove the hoody from your son but if there is no dress code then he should be able to wear what ever he wants.id call the news lol .reminds me of the time my son was told to remove his beenie off his head ..school has no heat on and my son said it was freezing.he kept his jacket on and hat . principal told him to remove it and my son said he was cold .the principal took it off his head and put in his desk .my son called me ,I went down to the school,left work ,i was pissed ..when i got there my son has his hat back on ..only because my son told the principal that he called me . principal knew he had done wrong..I still gave him a peice of my mind..fkin rediculous ..my tax money goes to schools and they don't put heat on .wtf🤷

Back