Just a pic...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a pic, since apparently I'm too new to enter Rig of the month. 🙄 If you're ain't got 25 post yet either... Feel free
C'mon man, you're already one quarter of the way there. If you take your time you can get the needed posts knocked out in a half hour (or spend 3 minutes and $20 on a premium membership, if time is of the essence, which would also grant you the ability to partake in the RotM contest).

Good luck!

Just a pic, since apparently I'm too new to enter Rig of the month. 🙄 If you're ain't got 25 post yet either... Feel free

Get posting!!!!!
And my pic didn't even load 🤷🏿‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤣

C'mon man, you're already one quarter of the way there. If you take your time you can get the needed posts knocked out in a half hour (or spend 3 minutes and $20 on a premium membership, if time is of the essence, which would also grant you the ability to partake in the RotM contest).

Good luck!
That's the plan now. I just finally got a rig I felt worthy of participating. That's all I'm trying to do, is participate. I'll get some posts together. Don't be mad if a couple of them are BS LOL

Wish I could help post for ya. Navigate the forum and jump in!! The Arrma Forum is where it's at! So many good people and information to take in here. Facebook is full of misinformation and Micky mouse fix jobs....🤙 Glad to have ya man ...looking forward to seeing some posts and pictures of your rc's..

And my pic didn't even load 🤷🏿‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤣

That's the plan now. I just finally got a rig I felt worthy of participating. That's all I'm trying to do, is participate. I'll get some posts together. Don't be mad if a couple of them are BS LOL

What kind of rig? Unless you don't wanna spoil it.

Wish I could help post for ya. Navigate the forum and jump in!! The Arrma Forum is where it's at! So many good people and information to take in here. Facebook is full of misinformation and Micky mouse fix jobs....🤙 Glad to have ya man ...looking forward to seeing some posts and pictures of your rc's..
Yeah it's just gonna get me to start posting things I've been meaning to post already. lol My Mojave build that's pretty much done, was meant to be on here lol so that's on me. It'll be a build review I guess!? From what I've already experienced, this is definitely better than the FB groups as far as real help and real information. You'll see something very soon.

What kind of rig? Unless you don't wanna spoil it.
It's my Mojave. Stripped her down, lots of new stuff I've pieced in, and last part is arriving VERY soon. She needs a bath but here she is
PXL_20240405_233021935.PORTRAIT.jpg

Back