Typhon 8s Arrma Street Siren.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
So I have had my fair share of pretty fun builds. Some worked good some are amazing some got torn apart because I didn't fall in love with them. However I built this siren a little while back and have been running a castle MMX8s 1717 combo in it and it's a lot of fun. But something that always tickled the back of my head was the fact that I am indeed running an 8s capable setup in this little van......so now it's finally happening, hoons need to go, and a wheelie bar probably has to happen. Anyways I'm pumped.

IMG_0155.jpeg
IMG_0156.jpeg
IMG_0157.jpeg
IMG_0158.jpeg
IMG_0159.jpeg

Wow. I mean I expected madness but damn this this is gnarly. It can almost do a standing back-flip........on foams. The noise it makes because of the body is invigorating. I have no idea why I waited so long to run 8s on this. It gets really hairy at higher speed though but wow its fun

I think im going to rob the promoto receiver from the bike temporarily and throw it on this car and see if I can get some controlled wheelies. That would be so sick lol. With this motor I think it'll want to wheelie even more than the 1717. It's got all the torque it could ever need

Put a spool in the center so the wheelies aren't dumping power to the front and increased gearing in the process. I put the receiver from the promoto in it and MAN OH MAN wheelie mode is hilariously fun.

Back