Kraton 8s vs 6s opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Consider a Corally vehicle. The Muraco is like a Talion, and Corally has several different buggy vehicles. I have two of the buggy types (a Radix6 and an Asuga) and a Muraco (truggy). The new Corally Kagama (think Kraton) is billed as the most durable monster truck available and is receiving good reviews. While most Corallys are 1/8 scale, the Asuga is larger 1/7 scale buggy that use parts that are 70% compatible with other Corally vehicles.
What's the difference in a Shogun & a Muraco?

Honestly between team corally and redcat I prefer the red cat and between arrma and traxxis I won't pay for plastic

Have a Team Corally Shogun here, nice machine, I was impressed when tearing it down that the diffs still looked quite good! They use some quality metal for their gears and I like the chassis brace design. I did notice the hinge pin holders didn't seem to fare too well but they do make a 7075 upgrade part for it.

The other thing, their stock electronics are really nice, that customized HW 6S combo really rips (Torox 185).

I have the Talion too and I really enjoy them both.

I've got the Kraton 6s EXB V2, and the 8s EXB V2. I love them both, but I will say this. It's like a special occasion taking out the K8. There's just something about it. It's really raw and violent. The downside is, it really tends to attract a crowd. People tend to stop and watch that mammoth run way more than the 6s. Problem is, of course, that if a kid or bystander steps out in front of it, they're definitely getting a cast and probably a permanent limp. Top speed, the 6s wins, but the 8s is no slouch. It accelerates really hard, and the handling is awesome. I highly doubt you'd be disappointed. I love that rig. Both trucks are in heavy rotation, and probably get the most runtime out of my fleet.
20240401_182922.jpg

I've got the Kraton 6s EXB V2, and the 8s EXB V2. I love them both, but I will say this. It's like a special occasion taking out the K8. There's just something about it. It's really raw and violent. The downside is, it really tends to attract a crowd. People tend to stop and watch that mammoth run way more than the 6s. Problem is, of course, that if a kid or bystander steps out in front of it, they're definitely getting a cast and probably a permanent limp. Top speed, the 6s wins, but the 8s is no slouch. It accelerates really hard, and the handling is awesome. I highly doubt you'd be disappointed. I love that rig. Both trucks are in heavy rotation, and probably get the most runtime out of my fleet. View attachment 359238
Glad to see at least a few of us are cultured! 🤣 🤣

You aren't wrong about the crowds either. The big boys draw attention and that's probably a bigger con to me than anything else because I'm anti social 🤣

Back