Would you return this? New Limitless appears to have been partially opened

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And TBH, they are not always 100% perfectly packaged from the factory. If the Nylon ties are too loose , the body gets rubbed from jostling around.
After 11 NIB Arrma 6s models I've seen it all. And 4 were a V1 Limitless. Having totaled out 3 and repurchased them.
An opened box is just unacceptable.

Last edited:
You said the car looks and rolls fine so I’d keep it. I don’t understand why people think it’s a big deal 🤷‍♂️.

Congrats on the badass car. What are you thinking for the build?

It’s weird that one of those huge nylon zip ties was off, and not the other one. Those things only come off when cut by a pair of dykes. If the other one was still intact, the car obviously hadn’t been removed from the cardboard base.
But definitely do what makes you the most comfortable. You might get an offer fro Horizon for a partial refund if you elect to keep it?

You said the car looks and rolls fine so I’d keep it. I don’t understand why people think it’s a big deal 🤷‍♂️.

Maybe you would be inclined to buy ocean state property in Arizona? :ROFLMAO: . Hey can I sell you a nice car? Only drove it to church and back.:ROFLMAO:. Why in the world of God above, should he pay big $$, on a rig you don't know about? It's been opened, not by the buyer, but the seller. That is ludicrous. I never buy 2nd hand. But he will. !st hand $, for a 2nd hand rig. Un sat.:cool:
Don't forget. If you opened it, already being opened, will you trust it to be 100 % ?🤷‍♂️. Like I said before. You should have this look on your face,😁

Last edited:
Return the car and leave the hobby forever. Collect free seashells on the seashore.
Or move to Florida and be a John. :ROFLMAO:. You can pick up seashells next to the drikhead.You will do what's right for you. Good luck.

Last edited:
Return the car and leave the hobby forever. Collect free seashells on the seashore.
Should he change his name to Sally & sell those seashells too??

Screenshot 2024-01-20 at 10.16.16 AM.png

Ha, I would if I were him. Being a big Sally. and all. :ROFLMAO:
No claim stupid and keep it as is, hope it all turns out great. That's what I might have done , 30 years ago. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Make Sea shell wind chimes and sell them on ebay😁👍
Still waiting for a video of his first crash 🤣🤣 then put it back in the box and say you guys sent me someone's return🤣🤣🤣

👍 💯
BASH IT ,BLAST IT,CRASH IT......THEN RETURN .ISN'T THAT HOW IT WORKS🤷

Because if you pay for new You should get new. The $ is new? . Why not the item? Want to buy a brand new model from me? You give me $400 for a new lim. I send you you my hammy downs. BS. New is new. Opened is not new. . $ talks and chit walks. 😁. If you conduct business differently, so be it.

And by the way. If you do get bit by a jellyfish, don't pee on it. It will only make it worst. Good luck. :cool: jb can blow.👍
That’s not exactly true…. If stung by a jellyfish, go find the hottest chick on the beach and have her pee on it. You’ll forget about whatever pain there may have been. Trust me. 😊

Right here Mr. Salad :)

Box damaged and Amazon refunded it
PM me an address, I am a man of my word. I have signed up for the Arrma RC Army board and as soon as they approve my membership & I can verify that he got to keep the Outcast for free.... the money will be in the mail. I am in disbelief until then.

That’s not exactly true…. If stung by a jellyfish, go find the hottest chick on the beach and have her pee on it. You’ll forget about whatever pain there may have been. Trust me. 😊
Amen to that 😁👍💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦 a nice golden shower all over

It’s weird that one of those huge nylon zip ties was off, and not the other one. Those things only come off when cut by a pair of dykes. If the other one was still intact, the car obviously hadn’t been removed from the cardboard base.
But definitely do what makes you the most comfortable. You might get an offer fro Horizon for a partial refund if you elect to keep it?

+1
The seals were already cut. (n)
And those Factory wire ties absolutely need strong dykes to snip them. That was no accident.
$430. for a New V2 Lim roller.... I'd simply return it for another. And express to HH your dissatisfaction. I know I would. Not really much to think about here.
Only my opinion. Or Perhaps ask for a Scratch and Dent Opened box heavy discount. They might just work with you. They will save $$ on Cross shipping another. Possibly a Win win. That's your call.
Do what you will.;)

FWIW, HH takes returns on their stuff within 30 days if unused, in original box. Their policy. Very likely you got someones returned model. It could even have been a LHS return that was sent back to HH. This happens. I've seen Scratch and Dent open box clearance sales with HH years back.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back