Which ESC is better/ or more reliable spectrum firma ESC or ESC by Castle??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same boat man!! literally been my life for the last 2 months. I haven't been able to go to the park and bash because it snows and never melts enough before it snows again. This is my 2nd winter in the hobby and it was definitely not this bad last year. Even now the park is so close to being good to go but now we have snow chan tues/wed and monday. I've been losing my mind :eek:
I've been out a few times here over the past month, each time I have spent a few hours cleaning 1 rig.......................

I've been out a few times here over the past month, each time I have spent a few hours cleaning 1 rig.......................
thats why i refuse to go in mud. We'll do the snow every once in a while but the drying process after is such a hassle it makes me not want to do it. I even bought dust covers and they were useless, at least on our xrts haha.

thats why i refuse to go in mud. We'll do the snow every once in a while but the drying process after is such a hassle it makes me not want to do it. I even bought dust covers and they were useless, at least on our xrts haha.
When it is still wet you have to scrub it with a stiff bristled brush but it is still a giant pain in the butt to get off, if you let it dry it is like trying to remove concrete.

I'm going to be tracking this like a hawk..can't wait to have it in my hands ..I might even kiss 💋 it when it gets here.. another peice of my Big Papa long Rock project build completed🇺🇲💪😁🤟

View attachment 277854

I have no clue what that castle link is .but ok 😁🤟

This photo doesn't even justify it's length at 32" long .wish you guys could see it in person it's a beast
This is my first ever castle product.my other ESCs I have make no sound when I turn them on .does this one have them cool beeping sounds in different tones when I turn it on??
So cool. How long until we see some video of this thing cruising along at 60?!

So cool. How long until we see some video of this thing cruising along at 60?!
Last time I took it out was about a few weeks ago and that was without the front splitter and side skirts that I made installed.i just got the MM2 and the castle 2650 kv motor and it's not installed yet.been really trying to finish a few other things like the body modification.also been working on a cowl hood scoop that's going to support cool air to either motor or ESC.thats another project and also making front splitter side winglets to direct air flow to give me more down force.what I'm trying to say is I got a lot of work still left.and I need to buy a go pro camera because I can't do a vid using my phone because I can't hold it while holding the transmitter.when good weather comes I'll post vids on my build thread.only looking to do mid 60s that's more than I need to bring a smile 😁 on my face .I'll keep everyone posted will post updates tonight on them winglets.👍Big Papa long Rock is like no other .there is no other Big Rock on this forum that's ever been transformed like mine.and that's my mission.as a matter of fact I searched the web and none to be found with the extensive work and modding and customization like mine .makes me a proud arrma owner 😁👍thanks to all of you that pop into my thread showing me support and love .
I never held a castle motor in my hand before and I swear it feels soooooo damn nice ..the shaft turns so smooth.its just amazing.im excited.

Attachments

• IMG_20230215_212725828.jpg
    IMG_20230215_212725828.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20230215_161708922.jpg
    IMG_20230215_161708922.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Didn't expect it but came with stickers and a 18 tooth pinnion..😁👍might use it .not sure yet.i think I might get a steel spur gear along with metal input gears .I don't really beat on my this and I'm pretty conservative so maybey the stock spur gear might hold up.only one way to tell I guess.and that's to run it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back