What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No...electrical tape...no current flowing through fiber optic lines so can't kill yourself.

other than potentially cutting yourself with the laser..
200.gif

Do you win $ with online poker or just for fun?
I'm starting over with real money, but at the lowest micro-stakes, to see if I can work my way up the stakes again now that it's regulated here. I did this 15+ years ago before the UIGEA shut out the big sites from the states in 2010. Even though I've worked in the online poker software tech support industry for 15 years, I stopped playing for significant stakes when I took a steady paycheck in 2009.

So far so good at the NL$2 tables (1c/2c blinds, $2 max buy-in). I started dipping my toes into the NL$5 tables last night. I have enough cash on the site for the NL$10 tables but I want to put in 10-20k hands of winning poker at NL$5 before I move up 5x the stakes from NL2 straight to NL10.

1718044510463.png

Last edited:
Today I’m working on doing as little as humanly possible. I hosted a bit of a reunion yesterday and prepped, smoked, barbecued, and cooked for almost 40 people and then cleaned everything up after we finally got all of the bastards to leave. And by bastards, I mean “beloved family members from three states who we hardly know but would gladly host much more often if they only lived closer….”
Tito’s is my friend today.

Reglued a couple of my Stampede tires. I put all the little parts in a bag this time so I don't lose little parts again 😅. I also drilled the inner diameter of the wrong shims that I got to replace the one that I lost to make it fit. And yes, there's play if you don't replace that shim.

20240609_153449.jpg
20240610_131225.jpg
20240610_131338.jpg

I hired a quality Floridian professional! :LOL: I picked up these components at Lowe's. You have to splice each end of the cable and insert them into the ends. The only real connection that matters is the fine copper wire in the middle. It gets inserted into each end of the center piece. I stood one on end so you can see it. I probably didn't strip enough of the copper wire away and now there not making contact. It worked yesterday so I'm sure I can fix it cuz I want to watch the news, south park and nip tuck. Just need a knife, scissors or wire cutters then I electrical taped the whole area.

View attachment 372324

View attachment 372325

View attachment 372326
OK so not fiber...RF :rolleyes: ;)
Sorry I had to give you sh!t

Over the last few days, 2 coats of mud on walls, coated ceiling with mud via texture roller, 2 coats of primer on walls and ceiling, 2 coats of "Cows milk" white on ceiling and 2 coats of "Flagstone grey" on the walls and 2 coats of epoxy sealer on the floor. Getting close now.
IMG_20240610_190545103.jpg
IMG_20240610_190549468.jpg

Over the last few days, 2 coats of mud on walls, coated ceiling with mud via texture roller, 2 coats of primer on walls and ceiling, 2 coats of "Cows milk" white on ceiling and 2 coats of "Flagstone grey" on the walls and 2 coats of epoxy sealer on the floor. Getting close now. View attachment 372420View attachment 372421
This is takin' too damn long. :cautious: 😮‍💨

Dinosaur on the menu today guys! Already loosened seats, disconnected everything under the hood, and removed the radiator, condensor, fans, battery, headlights, mirrors and wheels/tires this morning. Couple more hrs she'll be done!
IMG_20240611_080551661_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
This is takin' too damn long. :cautious: 😮‍💨

Dinosaur on the menu today guys! Already lossened seats, disconected everything under the hood, and removed the radiator, condensor, fans, battery, headlights, mirrors and wheels/tires this morning. Couple more hrs she'll be done!
View attachment 372514
Damn that's a huge job. What are you replacing? . I don't miss doing hard work as a tech 😅. My respect to you 👍. The hardest things I did was engine swapping under warranty for Nissan 😁

Damn that's a huge job. What are you replacing? . I don't miss doing hard work as a tech 😅. My respect to you 👍. The hardest things I did was engine swapping under warranty for Nissan 😁
I dismantle vehicles now-a-days. Fixed 'em for 18 years before desiding this would be more fun, a little over 2 years now and yes.....it definitely is.
IMG_20240611_123129093.jpg

Back