What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did some picture takin.... not shabby for a galaxy s23 😂

Screenshot_20240621_012803_Gallery.jpg

Fan mount for 4274 hobby wing motor didn’t fit so I made this instead it’s just temporary for this weekend. I ordered a new one. Does anybody know of a good fan mount for K6s 35mm x2 40mm x2 I have two sets of fans. Typhon, LTR, new body and new ESC 6S V2.

IMG_1065.jpeg

IMG_1066.jpeg

Today is cloudy and spitting rain. Stayed home and ate cupcakes that gf made. Gave Otis a bath. Checked belt on quad...all is good. Sat in chair in garage and stared at lawn..pretty sure I watched it grow a little. Working on a new design for RC shell. Played with fart machine.

You think I’m bad.. you should see @3d-rc.myshopify.com diff collection. 😱
He hasn’t posted much lately but I think he had about 40 of em.. 🤣
I’m still here lurking in the dark lol. Yeah at one point they were blowing up often but that big block motor on 8s didn’t help much with that.

When living in the sticks, this was the most aggressive self confident bear I've ever encountered. Largest also. Pic was taken from behind about 20 feet from my golf cart just off the side of road. No fear. He would actually approach my front yard fence where dogs were and tease them. I've seen him chase cubs up a tree as well. Just a black bear but had demeanor of a grizzley.

IMG_20230112_113135684_HDR.jpg

When living in the sticks, this was the most aggressive self confident bear I've ever encountered. Largest also. Pic was taken from behind about 20 feet from my golf cart just off the side of road. No fear. He would actually approach my front yard fence where dogs were and tease them. I've seen him chase cubs up a tree as well. Just a black bear but had demeanor of a grizzley.

View attachment 376208
Big Boy 😱

Nice, love the color scheme. My Snap-On guy comes today, wish me luck. 😂

How did you make out today?

He got me for a 1 1/16 sensor socket yesterday. I'd just got attempting an oil pressure sensor in a 3.6 jeep with my diy socket. Doesn't fit between the sensor and coolant pipe on the jeeps filter housing. So you gotta pull the coolant sensor and wrench it 1/98th of a turn at a time... Got on the truck and seen thier thin wall socket I've avoided for so many years. Wasn't walking off without it. $48 bucks well spent. Just wish he'd of showed up on time amd saved me the wrenching time 😂

Back