What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That boat is soo cool!! I would love to have that on our little lake out front! It's a tick under a mile long, about a quarter mile wide. Then again, a kayak with a trolling motor would suffice for our lake too.. much cheaper I suppose as well. Enjoy the day you two!! 🤟
I agree that boat is so cool! I have for years thought about getting one of those or something similar.

I agree that boat is so cool! I have for years thought about getting one of those or something similar.
Craigcat.com. you would love having one in Hawaii! Best thing I ever bought! Launch in 5 minutes...push in garage when done. Virtually zero maintenance. Bought used for $9200.00 with 8 hours on motor. Now have 901 hours on motor and runs like new. I get constant thumbs up from yacht owners, people at gas stations and intersections. You would think it was a million dollar yacht! Lol...Its an absolute blast...unsinkable and can't flip over. You can sometimes find them used but not often. Made in Orlando and will ship anywhere in the world. Most boats are expensive, major maintenance and headaches. This is the exact opposite. Many will argue way over priced...I disagree as I had at least 50k worth of fun in 8 years of ownership. Gf cannot get enough of it either so win win. Sorry so long winded but yeah, absolutely love this thing!

Craigcat.com. you would love having one in Hawaii! Best thing I ever bought! Launch in 5 minutes...push in garage when done. Virtually zero maintenance. Bought used for $9200.00 with 8 hours on motor. Now have 901 hours on motor and runs like new. I get constant thumbs up from yacht owners, people at gas stations and intersections. You would think it was a million dollar yacht! Lol...Its an absolute blast...unsinkable and can't flip over. You can sometimes find them used but not often. Made in Orlando and will ship anywhere in the world. Most boats are expensive, major maintenance and headaches. This is the exact opposite. Many will argue way over priced...I disagree as I had at least 50k worth of fun in 8 years of ownership. Gf cannot get enough of it either so win win. Sorry so long winded but yeah, absolutely love this thing!
Oh I have had their site bookmarked for years. I just never built the balls to drop that kind of $$$$. hahaha
I have thought about a DIY with kayaks which if/when I decide would probably be the way I would go.
Besides being a little cheaper, would make for a cool project.

Dropped some new 700/105mm blades on my Goblin Competition Helicopter.

Forgot that 700 helis are so big they make it hard to work on my bench haha....

436464986_1487739205467726_4503947944344594046_n.jpg

441526621_3104398196357529_4973626435470053502_n.jpg

445991898_1169261357425905_4607550783183591465_n.jpg

Exploring uncharted waters on the St. Johns River North of Lake George. Stopped at Renegades for a nice drink and lunch. Absolutely gorgeous weather and company. Back home throwing burgers on the grill. Glorious day!

9784.jpeg

9782.jpeg

9774.jpeg

9786 (1).jpeg

9778.jpeg

Installed two new c-hubs,40mmx40mm fan and homemade adapter plate on esc,made two extensions to run each fan off a 2s lipo to power outcast 4s. Pulled the HW 2600kv and put in a 2000kv 4074 and 18th pinion on it ,was in my limitless. Changed the bearings and did maintenance on the clutch. Upped the front shock oil to 45wt. Did some mild jumps, all is good till it's not!
And NEW screening on th 40mm fans. Not even a nat can get in those fans!!🧐
20240604_201631.jpg

20240604_203044.jpg

I tore my FT rear end apart to install my new RPM arms and realized I should get some longer M4 screws for the aluminum skid plate, and some case gaskets, before I put this put together so I ordered those and will have to set this to the side for about 2 days.

PXL_20240604_153854566.jpg

PXL_20240605_005648778.jpg

PXL_20240605_013449954.jpg

We all love our pets and think there the best. Can't think of a more perfect companion than a dog. Spike was no exception. He was my girlfriends dog and they both have moved in with me nearly 3 years ago. I grew to love the little guy almost immediately after meeting him. Paula, with my full support, decided to put him down this morning. He was incontinent and back was bad where his quality of life was greatly diminished. So give your pet an extra hug, treat or whatever makes them happy as their only with us for a short period. Truly ..mans best friend.

9764.jpeg

IMG_20230509_104028882_HDR.jpg

We all love our pets and think there the best. Can't think of a more perfect companion than a dog. Spike was no exception. He was my girlfriends dog and they both have moved in with me nearly 3 years ago. I grew to love the little guy almost immediately after meeting him. Paula, with my full support, decided to put him down this morning. He was incontinent and back was bad where his quality of life was greatly diminished. So give your pet an extra hug, treat or whatever makes them happy as their only with us for a short period. Truly ..mans best friend.

View attachment 372523

View attachment 372524
🙏

View attachment 372523

View attachment 372524
So very sorry for your loss, sir. Dogs are a gift that mankind doesn't deserve, hands down the most awesome creatures ever to grace this planet. Here in a few months when Roscoe is old enough, he and Chloe will be breeding and you are welcome to one of the pups if you wish.

Godspeed Spike, all dogs go to Heaven.

I am truly sorry for your loss the 2 of you!! When I was 13 years old my dog was hit by a car while I was on my newspaper route. Over the years I've also had 3 ferrits. Two at the same time. It always hurts.🥹
🤙🙏🤜🤛

View attachment 372523

View attachment 372524
Sorry to hear that about your dog. Sorry man. I have a senior dog.

Thanks everyone... I just wanted to convey on how special of a boy he was. He deserved that. I originally questioned Paula's decision but her being a 33+ year RN and also a hospice nurse, she has held many hands during their last breath. I realized it was indeed the best thing for Spike and took my selfish feelings out of it. Paula's busy baking a cake and I'm throwing sod to stay busy. We still have our loving dog Otis in photo which helps. Scale Junkie...Really appreciate your kind offer of a pup but no more dogs for us for this reason.

Thanks everyone... I just wanted to convey on how special of a boy he was. He deserved that. I originally questioned Paula's decision but her being a 33+ year RN and also a hospice nurse, she has held many hands during their last breath. I realized it was indeed the best thing for Spike and took my selfish feelings out of it. Paula's busy baking a cake and I'm throwing sod to stay busy. We still have our loving dog Otis in photo which helps. Scale Junkie...Really appreciate your kind offer of a pup but no more dogs for us for this reason.
Otis, I seen him lurkin' in the background, I understand but if you change your mind my offer stands. It's tough losing a fur friend, we just lost our 12 year old Beagle Lucy a few months ago.

Kids and wife lost their sh!t, we got her in the beginning when our relationship was just a few month old, most of the kids don't remember a time without her and a couple of them weren't even born yet. Losing her was like a chapter in life closing and we are still adjusting to not having her around.
The kids still get sad and tear up when they talk about her or see her picture sometimes, it's hard.

I hope that your wounds will heal quicker than ours. Rest in peace pups, we'll see you again some day.
IMG_20240120_152255278.jpg

Otis, I seen him lurkin' in the background, I understand but if you change your mind my offer stands. It's tough losing a fur friend, we just lost our 12 year old Beagle Lucy a few months ago.

Kids and wife lost their sh!t, we got her in the beginning when our relationship was just a few month old, most of the kids don't remember a time without her and a couple of them weren't even born yet. Losing her was like a chapter in life closing and we are still adjusting to not having her around.
The kids still get sad and tear up when they talk about her or see her picture sometimes, it's hard.

I hope that your wounds will heal quicker than ours. Rest in peace pups, we'll see you again some day.
View attachment 372566
Thank you! I am so sorry for the loss of your treasured Lucy! I know its especially hard on kids. I wish you and your family lightened hearts that heal. Paula is grateful for everyone's kind wishes as I read her these posts. She just can't find the words right now.

Last edited:
Had a 4s charged up leftover from the typhon bash so on a whim I tossed it in the KXL.

I usually run this on 6s with the max6 4990 combo, punch at 5(stock) timing at 0. Geared 20/50.

Since I was running 4s I cranked the timing up to 12 degrees and punch up to 7….

I think I might like it more on 4s… Just feels lighter and more nimble, upping the punch level and timing helped soften the blow of dropping 2 cells.

Dropped 25 degrees off the motor temp to boot, that was expected though. Might just up punch to 8 and timing to 16 and throw on a 22t.

A05CF0EB-4B4E-4E7A-9316-D397A301F7E4.jpeg

Back