What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but Paula sucks down sprites and has to pee every 20 minutes. Likes to belch in my ear while we ride.
You see this @Paula b ?! How can you live with this guy..? 🤣😂🤣😂🤙

Took the K6 and SCT410.3 out for a little bash
Clipboard04.png

Clipboard01.png

Today I went 4 wheeling in the forest. Temps were about 70 ish...perfect finally! I did not see any wildlife today and did not dump in the woods but a bear dumped right in the middle of the trail. Here's a pic of bear dump.

IMG_20231009_123238072_HDR.jpg

Went 4 wheeling today in northern Ocala National Forest. Weather was perfect!!! 70s. Paula took a dump for the first time ever in the woods. Didn't want me to post this but I thought it was an important cuz she has a thing about not using others people toilets and public restrooms. It was quite a break through for her!!

Not superstitious at all but today proved to be not so good. This morning we put down Paula's (gf) and her sons pug. She lived with her son in an apt. She gave them 12 wonderful years of love and joy. Brought her back to my place and buried in backyard so he may visit her. Rest in peace Lil Frankie.😔🙏

Last edited:
Not superstitious at all but today proved to be not so good. This morning we put down Paula's (gf) and her sons pug. He lived with her son in an apt. He gave them 12 wonderful years of love and joy. Brought him back to my place and buried in backyard so he may visit her. Rest in peace Lil Frankie.😔🙏

Sorry for your loss. I have 3 pugs at home myself. Awesome breed. 😔😮‍💨

Not superstitious at all but today proved to be not so good. This morning we put down Paula's (gf) and her sons pug. She lived with her son in an apt. She gave them 12 wonderful years of love and joy. Brought her back to my place and buried in backyard so he may visit her. Rest in peace Lil Frankie.😔🙏
Sorry to hear that bro. 🙏

Picking up my half sister who flew down from Michigan today. She took a long weekend off and comes down about twice a year. Ironically, we hit it off better than my full sister who I was raised with. 🤷‍♂️

Awww man, that sucks.

Back