What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little haul. Two 6s batteries, a charger, some connectors and a V2 Max 6 😅. Quite a haul.

1000010833.jpg
20240424_135234.jpg

$250 for the whole lot this morning..

View attachment 362934
Wow. Yeah, my friend has bought some very nice RC vehicles for CHEAP. Like a losi 5t for like $300? An Xmaxx for like $250? Great deal you got there!

Nice haul! That is a great charger, I have one too. Only thing that bugs me about it is the lack of an on/off switch.
The other concerning thing is that the board for the balance lead is built-in. So what happens if I mess up one of those pins or the connectors wear out with time? Hopefully it's replaceable, but I doubt it 😢

How does he find those deals?
Offer up. He's cheated though, because some of the deals have been in other cities like 4 hours away. He travels, so he's smart and looks for deals when he's out an about. Even if I sold him my Maxx V2 that I had like $700 plush for $250 😅

It came in today. I think I've pretty much decided that I'm going to install my 1100kv Max6 combo that used to be in my Xmaxx. View attachment 362952
They're so pretty when they're fresh out the box 😍 It should be a ripper with that combo. Would be interested to hear how it performs compared to a Typhon 6s 🤔

They're so pretty when they're fresh out the box 😍 It should be a ripper with that combo. Would be interested to hear how it performs compared to a Typhon 6s 🤔
I'll keep you guys posted on it. I'd say she's gonna scream on 8s lol. I hope the drivetrain can take it. I probably won't get around to getting it running until this weekend.

How does he find those deals?
Keep an eye on your local market religiously thru Offerup and FB Marketplace and be the first to reply. That's about all you can do... Lol or tell em the diffs are smoked and youll give em half...:ROFLMAO: jk jk. I've bought most of my nice ones from someone's mom / wife who didn't know what they were selling. Usually just chatting with people and being stoked on their car/cars in person will get you a discount once they warm up to you. I never discuss price until I'm in person for that reason (but then I don't drive 4 hours for em haha, so that would likely change things!). I personally like working on them and collecting the cools ones, then fix and sell the others.

Yesterday I put a Protoform Nissan Skyline body on my Infraction 6s, and I had to adjust the height and width of the body mount posts quite a bit to mount the new body. I bought an extra set of body mounts from Jenny's that are adjusted for the original body, which will allow me to be able to change bodies by only having to remove four screws to swap the body mounts and another five to swap the front splitter. It's definitely worth the $14.97 (shipping included) for the extra body mounts to change bodies easily. Link to the Skyline body and body mounts below.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRST48VY?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3731890482...7uref/MGhIsgCfwCtKJcr/Aw==|tkp:Bk9SR6C5lP7jYw

Back