What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20240319_174335.jpg

Just ordered myself a mmx8s and a tp3650 (3080kv) for the vendetta. And some driveshafts, pinion/spur/diffs/yoke (HR) I'm trying to get the vendetta ready for 100mph club🥳 probably should get some grp's tyres as well.
Also get a alloy bearing holder for the center driveshaft.

Bought a new tire for jeep as it separated beyond repair with only 23k miles on it. While tire was off it became evident that I needed new rear brakes so installed without incident . Helped gf plant flowers in front yard that she picked out at Lowes. That's all I'm doing today cuz I can no longer move.

Not sure if you purchased it, Best price that I was able to find for my RC8X
RC8X
Yep, I already ordered it. Thanks for the link though. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

200 models?! @ least you'll take up a lot of em!
This radio is just for a few of my favorites, and I may start racing this summer.

6 or 7 packs turned the Big Rock’s tires into slicks.
Picked these up at my LSH for a great price - Will let you guys know how they hold up.

They are belted so they should perform better than the stock tires.
One way to find out…

IMG_5299.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought a Corally Asuga roller and a Sincecam 35kg brushless servo. I own two of the Sincecam servos, including one in my Infraction 6s, and they have been great so far.

https://rchobbyexplosion.com/team-c...ssis-racing-buggy-large-scale-blue-c-00488-b/

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BCR3XNCB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

To complete the Asuga roller, I have a Spektrum 150 ESC/2050 motor combo, an Arrma 15T pinion, and a Radiolink R6FG receiver. The ESC/motor combo and pinion were pulled from my Infraction 6s after only a half hour or less of use, so they are basically new. The receiver is new.

Bought a "Junkyard" Senton roller on Marketplace for $100. Ordered the front bumper, and front body mount that it needs from Amazon, plus a stock Spektrum motor from Jenny.... I had everything else to complete it in my own junk pile. I'm currently cleaning the bearings & differentials. It should be up and running by mid-week.

IMG_6480.JPG

Scorched RC order came in the other day.

Front & Rear bulkheads
Front & Rear hub carriers w/ceramics
Adjustable rear hinge pin holders
Carbon Fiber shock towers & steering stubs
View attachment 356508
Nice! I have Scorched hinge pin mounts on my Kraton 6s: they are beautifully machined, and only cost $100 for a set of five while M2C Racing wants $160 for four.

Scorched Hinge Pin Mounts.jpg

I picked up a G*ns Ac* Bashing 4s 6800mah 120C battery for my incoming Corally Asuga. It's a large battery, but it fits in my Corally Muraco battery tray, which is the same tray as in the Asuga. Corally vehicles on 4s are competitive with Arrma vehicles on 6s, but I have a couple of CNHL 6s batteries if I feel the need for 6s.

Last edited:
Nice! I have Scorched hinge pin mounts on my Kraton 6s: they are beautifully machined, and only cost $100 for a set of five while M2C Racing wants $160 for four.

View attachment 356530

I picked up a G*ns Ac* Bashing 4s 6800mah 120C battery for my incoming Corally Asuga. It's a large battery, but it fits in my Corally Muraco battery tray, which is the same tray as in the Asuga. Corally vehicles on 4s are competitive with Arrma vehicles on 6s, but I have a couple of CNHL 6s batteries if I feel the need for 6s.
Sweet! Man...I love Scorched parts, they just hit every point I look for in components. The machining is flawless and they not only look the part, they function as advertised. They're my go-to for most upgrades. And, though certainly not cheap, they're always at least competitive if not leading the pack when it comes to price in the upper segment of aftermarket parts. 9.67/10 ⭐

Back