Typhon Typhon stopped dead, battery cables stuck in diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO Arrma should make a full gear shroud! That little plastic lid is not enough. It is possible wires can shift and get sucked into spur beside battery tray. It does worry me when I run mine.

IMO Arrma should make a full gear shroud! That little plastic lid is not enough. It is possible wires can shift and get sucked into spur beside battery tray. It does worry me when I run mine.

Although there are workarounds, I couldn't agree more!

This is so sucks! and i thought i am the only one something like this happend to him. last friday i bash with my tekno et48.3 truggy with 6s.
i still didnt changed the diff oils so it backfliped like crazy and i hit full throttle and jump from pilles of rocks, one driveshaft is bent like crazy,
the wing mount came up and bolts bent, one rear arm side came out and the pins just get out from the braces. and last thing the balance cable of battery was under the center spur gear, but the only damage the wires are exposed so i wrap them. but the spur gear is stripped.

i was able to bent the driveshaft back to straight position
damage in cash-
need to buy plastic spur gear that sripped
and few bolts that bent. and of course diff oils to calm the wheelie and backflips , amd keep the nose on the ground otherwise every bash will damage something.

my tip if you bash with 6s in gravel and dirt with badlands 3.8 MT tires, use right combination of oil in diffs to get the car straight or you will breake things, even the thoughst rc car will get damaged.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back