Specktrum ESC issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyAdds

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So after packing away the Krayton 6S V5 which was working. I have removed the motor to tighten up the grub screw and reinstalled. I now get a green LED when connecting the battery and flashing red LED when turning it on. Cooling fan works and have steering but now start up noise and now power.
Please help before i shell out for a new ESC

Try to rebind everything as if starting from scratch. If that doesn’t work, unplug your servo and see if you get forward and reverse. If you do, your servo is toast, even if you’re still getting steering. They can cause some weird symptoms when they start to fail. If that’s it, it’s good news. They’re a lot cheaper than a new ESC. Could be a bad receiver, too. Just re-bind, recalibrate, and be methodical before you chalk it up to a bad ESC. If you get it resolved, don’t forget to reset your steering endpoints.

Wait a minute, you get a green led when you connect the battery? I don't remember any of mine doing this. You should not get anything from the esc until you turn it on.

Yeah, I didn’t process that part when I read it. Maybe the program button stuck on the power switch?

So after packing away the Krayton 6S V5 which was working. I have removed the motor to tighten up the grub screw and reinstalled. I now get a green LED when connecting the battery and flashing red LED when turning it on. Cooling fan works and have steering but now start up noise and now power.
Check the motor plugs to see if they are backwards

Wait a minute, you get a green led when you connect the battery? I don't remember any of mine doing this. You should not get anything from the esc until you turn it on.
i think its dead to be honest. Its had a pretty hard life

i think its dead to be honest. Its had a pretty hard life
If it's less than 2 years old you can contact Arrma or Horizon Hobby and they should replace it for you.

So im having the exact same issue. It doesn't even do the normal beeps when i power it on. The green light doesn't go away and it still flashes red.But still have steering no throttle.did you ever figure out why?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back