Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks interesting. I don't know if it is worth it but I haven't seen one this reasonable:

Traxxas 1920 Spint Car

Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 7.24.38 PM.png

I think you got the last one:

View attachment 360111
I'm not getting the 50% off coupon either.. still though, $10 aint bad.
That's a negative, I didn't purchase one at all. They were 40mm, I needed 35mm. At the time I posted it said only 3 were still in stock. Looks like someone bought them all just that quick. Can't blame'em at only $5 a pop. Hopefully someone here on the forums bought'em.

That's a negative, I didn't purchase one at all. They were 40mm, I needed 35mm. At the time I posted it said only 3 were still in stock. Looks like someone bought them all just that quick. Can't blame'em at only $5 a pop. Hopefully someone here on the forums bought'em.
You can grab these on aliexpress for $6 just about any day of the week. So while they may take longer to get here, no need to worry about them disappearing at least.

Is this a good deal?
Rather or not it's a good deal is subjective, IMO. The thing that always ruins the Hobbystar sales for me is the shipping. To have it shipped to me is $10.00, the motor is already $38.99, so basically its $50.00 once everything is factored in. For $50 you could get a Hobbywing Quicrun 2000kv motor. To really take advantage of the Hobbystar deals you have to buy enough items to qualify for free shipping. This is just my opinion, this isn't a knock at @LibertyMKiii or anything like that just to be crystal clear, he's an outstanding member of this forum. The purpose of this section is to post sales, and that motor is indeed on sale.

Back