Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy one get one at CNHL on all the below batteries. The price shown when you click on a battery is for quantity two.

https://chinahobbyline.com/collections/bogo-sale/products/buy-1-get-1-free-for-us-warehouse

1710955851279.png

I just signed up for the Tower Hobbies Super Saver club and am now just noticing that so many of the listings have this statement below. So I can't apply the current April 15% off coupon to anything that I actually want to purchase.

Is this a relatively new development, or has this always been the case? And does Tower release different coupon codes that can be applied to these products?

1712238139670.png

I just signed up for the Tower Hobbies Super Saver club and am now just noticing that so many of the listings have this statement below. So I can't apply the current April 15% off coupon to anything that I actually want to purchase.

Is this a relatively new development, or has this always been the case? And does Tower release different coupon codes that can be applied to these products?

View attachment 358823
It's always been the case.

Most of the name brand's don't allow tower coupons except during special sales. And yes, those types of sales do pop up from time to time. You'll see alot of chatter on this thread when they happen.

View attachment 358823
It usually works anyways :)

Nice sale @ King Cobra until 6P:

As the Eclipse casts its shadow across the USA from 1 pm to 4 pm, we're offering you a golden opportunity: a stellar 15% off ANY product we have ready to ship! Use code 'ECLIPSE15' at checkout to unlock these savings.

From April 8th 1pm till 6pm, claim your amazing deal!

20% off on Promoto

Use code: MOTO20

Nice sale @ King Cobra until 6P:

As the Eclipse casts its shadow across the USA from 1 pm to 4 pm, we're offering you a golden opportunity: a stellar 15% off ANY product we have ready to ship! Use code 'ECLIPSE15' at checkout to unlock these savings.

From April 8th 1pm till 6pm, claim your amazing deal!

20% off on Promoto

Use code: MOTO20
I guess saving for my kids college can wait another month 😆

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408_181421_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240408_181421_Chrome.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 34
Back