Rlaarlo Omni Terminator Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another video. He did a pretty good job of going through it, but doesn't do the skate park bash.

My only gripe with this truck is that it's not really 1/10 scale. Other than that, it seems to be really solid & well put together. Good job Rlarrlo (y)

My only gripe with this truck is that it's not really 1/10 scale. Other than that, it seems to be really solid & well put together. Good job Rlarrlo (y)
Yup finding bodies or tires other than stock is going to be a bit tricky.

It seems to perform up to expectations which is always nice, Matthew didn't talk much about the better included transmitter in carbon rtr version which has a included gyro in the receiver.

A look at the included bigger battery tray adjustment.

Last edited:
It seems to perform up to expectations which is always nice, Matthew didn't talk much about the better included transmitter in carbon rtr version which has a included gyro in the receiver.
That transmitter that comes with the carbon version is Nice!!

He just dropped that video. Good timing.

Looks pretty durable in this video, he did beat on it pretty good.

(@5:05) he says, "I feel like these rails could go right through the ESC". So how bad is he going to crash it? I seriously that's possible. It would more likely slip and move but it's his video.

Making a plate to mount it on the rails would be pretty easy. Put block between the rails and put a flat plate on top of that.

He just dropped that video. Good timing.

Looks pretty durable in this video, he did beat on it pretty good.

(@5:05) he says, "I feel like these rails could go right through the ESC". So how bad is he going to crash it? I seriously that's possible. It would more likely slip and move but it's his video.

Making a plate to mount it on the rails would be pretty easy. Put block between the rails and put a flat plate on top of that.
Wow! I'll say it took a beating! I'm impressed. I do disagree that the carbon version is a better buy. I'd go with the cheaper version, slap a cheap 4s capable esc in, done. Carbon fiber belongs in racers, not bashers IMO. The radio difference wouldn't matter to me, what would we do with 6 channels? Silly. If I had a place to appreciate it, I would buy one.

Wow! I'll say it took a beating! I'm impressed. I do disagree that the carbon version is a better buy. I'd go with the cheaper version, slap a cheap 4s capable esc in, done. Carbon fiber belongs in racers, not bashers IMO. The radio difference wouldn't matter to me, what would we do with 6 channels? Silly. If I had a place to appreciate it, I would buy one.
I kind of agree with you. Only real benefit to me would be the better motor and maybe the stronger metal on the gears. But the smaller motor seems to be fine with 4s. Any faster and your getting out of control. So you're idea of just a better ESC and 4s battery might be the way to go.

Last edited:
Well I am gonna use it on my backyard lawn so for me 4s will be unworkable :D
Stock system will be enough for my usecase.

I kind of agree with you. Only real benefit to me would be the better motor and maybe the stronger metal on the gears. But the smaller motor seems to be fine with 4s. Any faster and your getting out of control. So your idea of just a better ESC and 4s battery might be the way to go.
You can get the carbon roller version, which include the better drive train and motor mount support.

Omni Terminator looks like a great truck. Very high quality, but I'm out. I just ordered a brushed MT10 due to that amazing sale going on now. Gonna convert it to brushless and I'll have a great little truck for not much money. That discount just stole a sale from Rlaarlo or Maverick.

My opinion having driven it is that you should get the carbon version and swap it out for an aluminum chassis.

My opinion having driven it is that you should get the carbon version and swap it out for an aluminum chassis.

So are you telling us you broke the carbon fiber chassis without telling us you broke the carbon fiber chassis?

So are you telling us you broke the carbon fiber chassis without telling us you broke the carbon fiber chassis?

Lol, no. I have an aluminum chassis Omni. Just based on my previous Rlaarlo carbon chassis I would not take those out for real bashing.

My reasoning for buying the non CF version is due to a few factors that apply specifically to me, one is budget (I'm always broke), another is 6 months a year of potential snowfall, and, it's basher..Many don't run in snow or wet, makes sense, just not for me.
I haven't really looked closely at the difference in specs, I'm just going by what I see in "I do rc" video above. It is badazz for the money, I think the non captured steer links will start popping off rather quickly after the dirt starts wearing them in. I love it for the money though..👍

I got an email from them as well, but I don't see the scale anywhere. Looks a bit small for 1/10th scale but close to the HPI Savage?

1708110693378.png

Back