Rlaarlo Omni Terminator Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't mean to be knocking the smaller scale stuff in any way. If we have a suitable environment, they will provide every bit as much fun and performance as bigger scale rc's for less money. I just like the larger scale because they fit for me and my use.
ask should GIF

It's about an inch shorter in wheelbase than the Granite. Somewhat odd size. I guess maybe 1/12 scale?

Seems like an interesting design though - basically a miniature 8th scale layout.

Perhaps I should clarify, I totally dig these high quality mini's such as LC Racing, Losi and this brand we're talking about here. I wish I had a suitable place to enjoy them, but besides maybe my driveway I don't. BTW, how do we pronounce this brand? I do find some of the brands of parts, batteries and rc's from China quite comical. LOL

Perhaps I should clarify, I totally dig these high quality mini's such as LC Racing, Losi and this brand we're talking about here. I wish I had a suitable place to enjoy them, but besides maybe my driveway I don't. BTW, how do we pronounce this brand? I do find some of the brands of parts, batteries and rc's from China quite comical. LOL
I pronounce it rl-lar-lo

BTW, how do we pronounce this brand? I do find some of the brands of parts, batteries and rc's from China quite comical.
Maybe English language brands sound comical to Chinese folks ..... but I am with you. I think they should think their brand names out a little more. HBX is much better sounding than Haiboxing. Rlaarlo could follow the same path.

The weird names are because they are first named in Chinese, and never translate well and appear as poor English slang translations at best.

February 18th guess I go with the 249$, electronics will probably be good enough for what it is.

On the AK917 and 787b the center shafts were better on the carbon model. I'd look close as those details once they release all the details to confirm which is the better purchase.

Comparing it to the Maverick Q2 Flux https://www.hpiracing.com/en/kit/150405

Getting good reviews but the Flux motor mount seem to be the chassi with no option to pinion adjustment?

1706643350693.png

Flux:
Specification:
Length: 475mm
Width: 355mm
Height: 195mm
Wheelbase: 285mm

Terminator:
1706643630684.png

I am looking for another small backyard basher so the Terminator is nice but its not 1/10 which for me is good.

AM DM 12 a very good small RC
1706643888366.png

AM DM 12 Its almost perfect big enough with 3s on my small (flat) backyard so I will get the terminator.

Last edited:
Back