Rig of the Month contest discussions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trolling mostly, but the last 3 ROTM winners(ALL YEAR) were literally stock vehicles with stickers/ backdrop/editing. Absolutely zero customization which is what the hobby is about.

Go to a plane/train/boat/crawler forum where there is actual imagination/originality and check out their monthly submissions, hell they could probably get away with weekly...
It's kinda hard to have a stock lim, it comes as a roller, body comes clear. So the last 3 ROTM were stock? Absolutely zero customization? You insult those winners? Good for you.

Next time you see a race on tv, pay attention to the paint jobs. 🏁. Your entry looks kinda stock, so what? I did not vote for it, but I never gave you crap about it.

Last edited:
Coming from a guy that can't read, you talk a lot. My Lim went 175mph so what. It is all for fun. If you have a problem with others pandering, why not just say your piece, instead of beating around the bush. 🤷‍♂️ .
Looks like you earned my “got big balls on the internet behind a screen” banner, thanks for your service.

Enjoy your most recent accomplishment sir. 🫡

It's kinda hard to have a stock lim, it comes as a roller, body comes clear. So the last 3 ROTM were stock? Absolutely zero customization? You insult those winners? Good for you.

Next time you see a race on tv, pay attention to the paint jobs. 🏁. Your entry looks kinda stock, so what? I did not vote for it, but I never gave you crap about it.
Your limitless is pretty sweet😁👍

Looks like you earned my “got big balls on the internet behind a screen” banner, thanks for your service.

What are you even talking about? 🤷‍♂️

Working on this, not done yet.
20240417_131553_resized_1.jpg

Working on this, not done yet. View attachment 361751
HELL YES!! wish I had pics, but when I was younger I built a mud truck for a guy,I was a 68 Dodge Charger on a 94 Ram 1500 frame painted up just like the General Lee. 318 worked over puttin out around 500 hp, manual trans and transfer case with axles under it off a duece and a half.

Wow. This takes me back when I was like 6 watching dukes of hazard.. 😁👍. I miss watching Daisy and her high cut shorts . 😋
Right?!? Little known fact, when the Dukes of Hazzard first aired in 1979, the Daisy Duke character was responsible for a 62% increase in the sale of Jergens lotion and Kleenex.

Right?!? Little known fact, when the Dukes of Hazzard first aired in 1979, the Daisy Duke character was responsible for a 62% increase in the sale of Jergens lotion and Kleenex.
🤔 So what caused the Vaseline shortage 🤣

What are you even talking about? 🤷‍♂️

Working on this, not done yet. View attachment 361751
You can keep buying components/assembling forever on your home counters and taking photos on a stovetop. Maybe someday you'll contract a work area outside of the kitchen. I made a general statement that's been occurring for months/years and you felt personally attacked, you can't pick fly $hit out of pepper with me... Apologies for your feelings, godspeed.

Wow. This takes me back when I was like 6 watching dukes of hazard.. 😁👍. I miss watching Daisy and her high cut shorts . 😋
Daisy dukes? The car was cool. she was so hot, and then Boss Hog. 🤣

Can you elaborate? What banner are you referring to? I need no thanks from you. Sounds like someone has a thumb up in their ask? 🤣

To 4 year old me, it was Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman reruns. I'd run through the house yelling Wonder Woman's on! Then sit and practically drool watching her. Then I noticed Daisy Duke.
Oh yeah. And she'd ping pong the bullets w her bracelets! Don't sit too close to the TV, you'll ruin your eyes! Eyes ruined

Back