Rig of the Month contest discussions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe you need a pair of 🤓 take a close look .. she's sitting on the floor looking very sexy and juicy😋 @XplicitRC is that a top secret future rotm entry 🤔
Redcat Lightning EPX 1/10 Drift car

Just Redcat driftcar... Nothing special,just looks good lol 🤙😎
Can we see a side shot 🤔take the cover and slam it on a Arrma chassis 🥰

🤷I'm a sucker for dark reds..I love ruby reds and burgundys and candy apple,pearl reds ,dark red , I bet that cover looks sweet in the sun

Last edited:

🤷I'm a sucker for dark reds..I love ruby reds and burgundys and candy apple,pearl reds ,dark red , I bet that cover looks sweet in the sun
I'll take a pic when I get home from work, took the big rock to work today hopefully I won't break nothing. My boss gets a kick at how fast these things are

I'll take a pic when I get home from work, took the big rock to work today hopefully I won't break nothing. My boss gets a kick at how fast these things are
Thank you I'd love to see what this thing looks like..I love street cars no matter what brand .have fun with the big rock and hope you break nothing

So we come from NYC. Your view on life does not conform to ours. For that reason I'm out. :cool:
It wasn't meant to be all that serious, blaster. I did put it on for a little humor, and also to make a point about group mindsets. Carlin was right, ya' know. No, I don't think I'd like to see massive death or a life reset from an asteroid. Truth be told, neither did Carlin. He said it to make people think. He didn't live long enough to see Trumpers rally up to try to hang Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi with the insurrection, but what he said was prophetic, no? History repeats itself in various ways. When Carlin mentioned the arm bands, it kinda' sounds like he was referring to Nazis. The point was to be wary and of group mindsets. To be mindful. A meta awareness on it.

Even down to cliques in a forum.

Last edited:

20210719_165839.jpg
20210719_184357.jpg

It wasn't meant to be all that serious, blaster. I did put it on for a little humor, and also to make a point about group mindsets. Carlin was right, ya' know. No, I don't think I'd like to see massive death or a life reset from an asteroid. Truth be told, neither did Carlin. He said it to make people think. He didn't live long enough to see Trumpers rally up to try to hang Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi with the insurrection, but what he said was prophetic, no? History repeats itself in various ways. When Carlin mentioned the arm bands, it kinda' sounds like he was referring to Nazis. The point was to be wary and of group mindsets. To be mindful. A meta awareness on it.

Even down to cliques in a forum.
I just thought the clip was funny ..like i was watching a comedy..😁👍.I didn't take any of vid personally or even looked passed it than that.i have no idea who that guy carlin is .I'm not much of a TV guy.🤷 Is that guy a comedian ? Sometimes comedians say things that are funny but not intended to hurt anyone's feelings... ..so on another note a lot of tension in this thread and I'd like everyone to plz try to just get along with each other ..I'm sure everyone here at some point in there lives has had a bad day or going through ruff times..bottom line let's live life to the fullest...be happy even if its just on this forum...life is to short ..hug it out ,,kisss it out 🥰😁👍put all difference's to the side and reamember what we all have in common...we love RCs 🥰 god bless

Holy Jesus 🥰yo that's a sick color my favorite wow.

Where da flying fk was you hiding this beauty.lol what else are you hiding 😁

I just thought the clip was funny ..like i was watching a comedy..😁👍.I didn't take any of vid personally or even looked passed it than that.i have no idea who that guy carlin is .I'm not much of a TV guy.🤷 Is that guy a comedian ? Sometimes comedians say things that are funny but not intended to hurt anyone's feelings... ..so on another note a lot of tension in this thread and I'd like everyone to plz try to just get along with each other ..I'm sure everyone here at some point in there lives has had a bad day or going through ruff times..bottom line let's live life to the fullest...be happy even if its just on this forum...life is to short ..hug it out ,,kisss it out 🥰😁👍put all difference's to the side and reamember what we all have in common...we love RCs 🥰 god bless

Holy Jesus 🥰yo that's a sick color my favorite wow.

Where da flying fk was you hiding this beauty.lol what else are you hiding 😁
I'm trying, sir. That was intended to be the last kind of controversial (at least to the negative part that I started) section of this thread. I take responsibility for that. From here on it, I do think it should be 'light' instead of heavy. To enjoy things.

Thank you I'd love to see what this thing looks like..I love street cars no matter what brand .have fun with the big rock and hope you break nothing
She's just standard so far, I have a 2s brushless setup I'm going to throw in it, only think I did was trace the original windows stickers with carbon fiber sticker and put that on there.

IMG_20240415_162504051.jpg

https://www.arrmaforum.com/attachments/20210719_165839-jpg.361101/
Dude that is an beautiful rig! Awesome! That red is crazy good & the silvered windows & headlights! Damb! Oh there's a 4 leaf clover by your right front tire!
Yup i see that 4 leaf 🍀 like tons of them 😁👍

She's just standard so far, I have a 2s brushless setup I'm going to throw in it, only think I did was trace the original windows stickers with carbon fiber sticker and put that on there.

View attachment 361119
Bro 😋 can I buy it off you??? She's calling my name .. she's licking her front splitter saying "KING TAKE ME 🥰. You can't love her like I can 🤣🤣

Let your boss send it a few times then ask for a raise.

Bro 😋 can I buy it off you??? She's calling my name .. she's licking her front splitter saying "KING TAKE ME 🥰. You can't love her like I can 🤣🤣
I can't man she's my first driftcar

Haha but I do, She's my first driftcar. She hasn't even had the lipo switch flicked yet lol. Waiting on the perfect time to take it to my parts warehouse at work. I wanted the brushless but I got this one on Black Friday sale for $100 🤙😎

I can't man she's my first driftcar
Haha but I do, She's my first driftcar. She hasn't even had the lipo switch flicked yet lol. Waiting on the perfect time to take it to my parts warehouse at work. I wanted the brushless but I got this one on Black Friday sale for $100 🤙😎
Awesome price 😁👍 I'ma have to check them out

I know that if I post this, it wont end well. 🤷‍♂️ . If had only one rig to choose, it would be the orange and black Senton 6s. That's just my opinion. Lots of great rigs out there. 🏁. Sorry for being truly honest. 👀.

I know that if I post this, it wont end well. 🤷‍♂️ . If had only one rig to choose, it would be the orange and black Senton 6s. That's just my opinion. Lots of great rigs out there. 🏁. Sorry for being truly honest. 👀.
That is indeed a very cool rig. I’ve always been partial to orange and black schemes, too. I’ve never driven one but I’ve heard repeatedly that the Senton 6s was one of the best trucks Arrma ever made.
I’m in more of a street basher mode these days and, as such, if I had to pick one it would be this bad boy:
IMG_3274.jpeg

That is indeed a very cool rig. I’ve always been partial to orange and black schemes, too. I’ve never driven one but I’ve heard repeatedly that the Senton 6s was one of the best trucks Arrma ever made.
Years ago, I watch a YT vid of a guy bashing the absolute snot out of a 6s Senton. Hard landings every time on a skate park. Like, he was trying to destroy it, KT style. But before KT was popular.

Anyway, this Senton just took the abuse. Kept going. Hit after hit.

I'm sure it's to do with the short a-arms, inboard smaller wheels and frt, rear, top and side protection.

Not sure why Arrma discontinued it.

Last edited:
Back