NEW TRAXXASS HOSS??? ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know how to fix the stability problems with an x-maxx
Why would I want to fix the one thing that makes it the bash king? That instability is actually what leads to gnarly stunts which you can kind of get with shorter wheelbase Arrma and taking the sway bars off but it's still a different driving experience from what I can tell...

To me arrma is kinda a lexus and traxxas a ferrari, the ferrari breaks almost everhtime after a while vs the lexus who keeps on going
Exactly why I want one ;)

Why would I want to fix the one thing that makes it the bash king? That instability is actually what leads to gnarly stunts which you can kind of get with shorter wheelbase Arrma and taking the sway bars off but it's still a different driving experience from what I can tell...

Exactly why I want one ;)
The xmaxx is a differant story the meh handling is what makes the xmaxx but the maxx heh

The xmaxx is a differant story the meh handling is what makes the xmaxx but the maxx heh
3in wider. Not my truck I’m waiting on my set
7E4A9AA6-5A12-48CB-9E89-588994070F9D.jpeg
BB7EF69E-62DA-4328-8D0F-DDEF13DF4A4B.jpeg
EAFBFB04-359B-4AB7-8D4F-DD0887CFA240.jpeg

A good one

Sticking a fan on it is not making it better when its the inside thats sucks
If you compair this to the new 3s line its JUNK?? 140$ more expensive than the 3s line truck that are already proven to be reliable this is sad
Who would buy the hoss instead of the maxx needs mental help honestly its just a stempede with new body axles and tires
You posted exactly what I was gonna say. Granite with the right pinion will do the same, ive done it. That is the same price as a typhon 6s....why would anyone buy it. Without even seeing in action, I say its a swing and a huge miss. Driftomaniacs did a launch video on it, hr showed there site info, will only do 60mph with a different pinion, not with the one that is on it out of the box.

You posted exactly what I was gonna say. Granite with the right pinion will do the same, ive done it. That is the same price as a typhon 6s....why would anyone buy it. Without even seeing in action, I say its a swing and a huge miss. Driftomaniacs did a launch video on it, hr showed there site info, will only do 60mph with a different pinion, not with the one that is on it out of the box.
Yup and i bet driftomaniacs will say the price is spot on....

Its going to be overpriced as usual!
It's funny how they say it's got 2.75", well try measuring the ground clearance as the diffs idiot's!
HOSS: Heap of Sloppy poop

Yup and i bet driftomaniacs will say the price is spot on....
He did mention the price, but i can't recall what he said about it, ill have to go back and see. It doesn't matter, he don't have to tell me its over priced, that is extremely obvious!

To me arrma is kinda a lexus and traxxas a ferrari, the ferrari breaks almost everhtime after a while vs the lexus who keeps on going
So what does that make Tekno, Mugen etc ?

Why do people compare an Xmaxx to a truggy style truck for handling. The Kraton is a truggy with big tires. The Xmaxx is built as a true monster truck. It’s unstable as it’s meant to be lol. The Xmaxx is great so is Arrma but those are two very different truck lol

Attachments

• 132A780B-A4C2-40A0-8DF5-588F82677818.jpeg
    132A780B-A4C2-40A0-8DF5-588F82677818.jpeg
    422.3 KB · Views: 42

Why do people compare an Xmaxx to a truggy style truck for handling. The Kraton is a truggy with big tires. The Xmaxx is built as a true monster truck. It’s unstable as it’s meant to be lol. The Xmaxx is great so is Arrma but those are two very different truck lol

NASA Maybe?

Yeah man it’s like people are debating why a truck doesn’t handle like a sports sedan. If you don’t like the truck just it’s not my cup of tea. Or say I don’t care for trucks. Or it doesn’t do what I want it to do. Instead people say I wish they made something different or despite knowing it’s a truck I still fell like I should be able to do light road course from time to time. Or trucks should never have been invented or exist.

Really, the new Outcast 8s is the Xmaxx killer. The Kraton is just Arrma doing their thing; it isnt a direct competitor.

The Hoss is a joke. I thought it was Traxxas who got copied? If I was Arrma, I'd sue those patent trolls for building their own Granite and put their 30-year-old designs in the grave once and for all.

I love the way this thing looks it’s gonna be an awesome beast
Looks and performance are two differant things
Really, the new Outcast 8s is the Xmaxx killer. The Kraton is just Arrma doing their thing; it isnt a direct competitor.

The Hoss is a joke. I thought it was Traxxas who got copied? If I was Arrma, I'd sue those patent trolls for building their own Granite and put their 30-year-old designs in the grave once and for all.
Honestly traxxas is more of a joke now everytthing they will release will have a huge inflated price we saw the maxx for 530 now a 3s truck for 480 what after a 6truck for 1000$?

The new hoss looks like it has decent suspension travel because of the big tires but yeah they kind of lied about the ground clearance since the middle of the chassis is higher than where the diffs sit. The shocks that come on the hoss are proven to suck. Chassis and overall design is literally just a stampede other than the motor, metal spur, tires, and torque biasing clutch or whatever the hell its called. If anything I thought traxxas would’ve released a new 1/8 competitor because it’s proven that the e revo 2.0 is far inferior to the arrma 6s cars.

The new hoss looks like it has decent suspension travel because of the big tires but yeah they kind of lied about the ground clearance since the middle of the chassis is higher than where the diffs sit. The shocks that come on the hoss are proven to suck. Chassis and overall design is literally just a stampede other than the motor, metal spur, tires, and torque biasing clutch or whatever the hell its called. If anything I thought traxxas would’ve released a new 1/8 competitor because it’s proven that the e revo 2.0 is far inferior to the arrma 6s cars.
Traxxas does what the F they want i bet a 6s truck at 750$

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back