New Rlaarlos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
I’m sure many have already seen this, but I got this email earlier. Was going to link it, but their link doesn’t work. 🙄
IMG_3273.jpeg

Did they seriously miss an R in their own name in an ad?

In all seriousness, looks cool. Reminds me of the Yikong TB7 body style and size I’ve seen online.
Crap, that’s funny. I didn’t even notice! 😂

I'm trying to figure out how we got big crawlers before anything else from them.
Me too, I thought they were all hot and bothered to release that 1/7 speed runner.

I keep getting tempted to get a crawler. I really like this one....
I love the Rlaarlo cars so far and love their attention to detail. In general its top level quality with mid-grade price points which is great for me as a consumer.
I keep telling my self I don't need the dual motor 787-b :LOL:

For a crawler I especially like the lighting setup.

1713195084854.png

Me too, I thought they were all hot and bothered to release that 1/7 speed runner.
Yeah they are not understanding the timing for that release. When released it will miss the US summer speed season which will hurt sales some.

I have to say, the image above screams AI generated to me? LOL.
Most of their images are from their computer designs. I agree and wish they would show actual product images.

I keep getting tempted to get a crawler. I really like this one....
I love the Rlaarlo cars so far and love their attention to detail. In general its top level quality with mid-grade price points which is great for me as a consumer.
I keep telling my self I don't need the dual motor 787-b :LOL:

For a crawler I especially like the lighting setup.

View attachment 361089
Not this pic, but the first, at the top of page.. not the first time I've seen "model renderings" used to promote new models though. Redcat often does this as well.

I'm really interested in this, the larger scale stuff is always a little more fun to drive. I'm glad they're offering other colors instead of just that Jurassic Park theme. I have a feeling this will come around $599..it should give the SCX6 a run for it's money, literally.

I’m sure many have already seen this, but I got this email earlier. Was going to link it, but their link doesn’t work. 🙄
View attachment 361087
How do you like the new 1/10 3s omni Terminator? That thing looks like it rips!!

Yeah they are not understanding the timing for that release. When released it will miss the US summer speed season which will hurt sales some.

Most of their images are from their computer designs. I agree and wish they would show actual product images.

That is how they get past the 30 day money back guarantee!

How do you like the new 1/10 3s omni Terminator? That thing looks like it rips!!

Awesome little truck! Don't buy one! Mine last 5 days before issues and got 8 2200mah packs through before destroying a cv axle.

Don't buy one! Mine last 5 days before issues and got 8 2200mah packs through before destroying a cv axle.
If you got 8 packs through an RTR and only broke an axle, then I’d say that’s commendable, not a reason to avoid them.

If you got 8 packs through an RTR and only broke an axle, then I’d say that’s commendable, not a reason to avoid them.

Pretty sure the front cvd failed because it over extended, zero ramp time. The reason to avoid them is the customer service is not offering any help. Pure denial at this point that the cvd cup engagement is not enough. Product is rushed to market and some issues need to be taken care of.

Feel free to buy one, its just one persons opinion.

Pretty sure the front cvd failed because it over extended, zero ramp time. The reason to avoid them is the customer service is not offering any help. Pure denial at this point that the cvd cup engagement is not enough. Product is rushed to market and some issues need to be taken care of.

Feel free to buy one, its just one persons opinion.
I’m on my third Rlaarlo, and have been pretty impressed. Not saying they’re perfect, but better than most. They do have droop screws, are yours adjusted correctly? That can cause limited engagement and joints popping out.

I’m on my third Rlaarlo, and have been pretty impressed. Not saying they’re perfect, but better than most. They do have droop screws, are yours adjusted correctly? That can cause limited engagement and joints popping out.

Mine is sitting in its Rlaarlo Box waiting for an address to send it back. I did adjust the droop and shock placements to help fight the bump steer from having to long of tie rods. The short CV axle thing seems to be todays issue, like multiple people had the same failure over the weekend. Do I spend another $14.99 + $7.99 shipping for a replacement axle and a steering servo which is $12-14 from aliexpress? The truck is not worth the cost at the moment, maybe in time after we figure out what parts from other vehicles fit it will be more appealing (it does look like redcat volcano cvds are a direct replacement of amazon). Right now, it looks like a money pit and weeks of down time.

I am super impressed with the truck, absolutely love blasting the truck on the grass. I am not a hardcore basher, I am the guy who likes to tinker and this truck would be perfect with a few changes.

Back