NEW TRAXXASS HOSS??? ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
It looks like a dump truck??
https://traxxas.com/products/landin...r E Blasts&utm_term=Meet the new Hoss 4x4 VXL
Pics
I didn’t know Plastic axles could be rock solid?
24F85646-0656-460F-8F45-FA6B6544AE87.png
383955CB-6952-4366-A292-D51549DC4E9C.png
77A78A7D-449D-44D0-8348-61401EC0146A.png

This is why I tend to lean towards Aarma but...I still want an xmaxx :p
I'd take a Kraton 6s over an Xmaxx 8s any day of the week. But everyone likes different things...
Large scale just was not for me I guess.

Its bassicly a stempede with new tires and body system. The innovation they acall like always self righting tsm and all that hold stuff thats not called innovating there is nothing new they bring to the table in terms of innovation the maxx was one not this one and 480$ 80$ more than a 4s truck?? And it runs 3s with that trash esc rip is what i can only say
Dude what are you talking about? That thing is COCK Diesel!!
Obviously that 60mph is just advertising becsuse no 3s rc claims 60mph so the people that know nothing will pick this instead. The rustler stock hits 42mphs and overheats i hope this one beats that at least

The x-Maxx is THE ONLY traxxas I own
A good one
Oh yeah I was thinking they didn’t mention anything about the esc...... because it’s the same and trash
Sticking a fan on it is not making it better when its the inside thats sucks
If you compair this to the new 3s line its JUNK?? 140$ more expensive than the 3s line truck that are already proven to be reliable this is sad
Who would buy the hoss instead of the maxx needs mental help honestly its just a stempede with new body axles and tires

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back