New Losi dirt bike.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something tells me Losi will likely release a road version if this does well. Doubt it'll be 100mph though. 60 maybe?
Super cool vehicle and tech here. Seems like a real "niche" vehicle that will be fragile and require alot of maintenance. I'll happily watch y'all's videos though!! 👍🍻
I hope so, that would be really awesome but considering it did 42 out of the box I would think 60 would be a fairly easy number to achieve. I wonder how much room there is if any to play with gearing

@LibertyMKiii

Extend the swing arm via 3D.
Buy a chain and add in links.
Strap the front end.

=Drag bike OR hill climb racing.

IM IN! (y)
Something like this:

1687467639984.png

@Moirae is definitely not a troller .he's a good dude ,he just loves MO POWA 😁👍 don't we all .
I agree and sorry @Moirae if I came across a bit harsh.
Just seemed like everyone was going on with positive comments and yours didn't fit the vibe...

Sometimes your posts come across like trolling. Maybe just my perception.
Apparently you aren't the only one who thinks that :ROFLMAO: . Not sure how anything I've said could be considered trolling but here we are. 2s doesn't appeal to me, I had no idea this was 2s until I read the post talking about fitting a 3s lipo would be cool. I didn't even know it was 1 wheel drive, I just saw rc bike 600$+ and losi. I got excited and assumed it would be 4s or something.

I'm not one to troll very much. I might not say stuff that everyone here agrees with and I might be wrong sometimes but i'm not trolling. I have a lot of respect for and actually like you so this was a curveball for me but it's all good bro. (y)

PS, now that I tried 12s that is the only thing that is manly enough for me.

^ That was a troll :ROFLMAO:

Apparently you aren't the only one who thinks that :ROFLMAO: . Not sure how anything I've said could be considered trolling but here we are. 2s doesn't appeal to me, I had no idea this was 2s until I read the post talking about fitting a 3s lipo would be cool. I didn't even know it was 1 wheel drive, I just saw rc bike 600$+ and losi. I got excited and assumed it would be 4s or something.

I'm not one to troll very much. I might not say stuff that everyone here agrees with and I might be wrong sometimes but i'm not trolling. I have a lot of respect for and actually like you so this was a curveball for me but it's all good bro. (y)

12s?? Isn't that what noobs start off with 🤣🤣🤣. WE NEED Mo POWA 👍

I'm probably over stressed with my 3 jobs and trying to move...

I just think it's wrong to judge it because it's 2s. There are some insanely fast rigs that are 2s.... But I'll let it go 😔

I'm probably over stressed with my 3 jobs and trying to move...

I just think it's wrong to judge it because it's 2s. There are some insanely fast rigs that are 2s.... But I'll let it go 😔
I'm getting there!! 2 months ago I wouldn't have even mentioned 4s, Progress!! I put 4s in my typhon one day on a whim and it was so fast I forgot it was on 4s. Really opened my eyes a bit on how fast light weight rigs can be. Now I actually really enjoy driving it on 4s which is really big for me.

I think they are going to release the price tomorrow for the UK..!!!
If it's not crazy expensive I think I've talked myself into getting one..🤣🤣🤣
Not sure what color I prefer 😎

Here's Losi's YouTube page, it has quite a few videos about the bike, the mods and maintenance..!!
https://www.youtube.com/@LosiRacing/videos

I'm getting there!! 2 months ago I wouldn't have even mentioned 4s, Progress!! I put 4s in my typhon one day on a whim and it was so fast I forgot it was on 4s. Really opened my eyes a bit on how fast light weight rigs can be. Now I actually really enjoy driving it on 4s which is really big for me.
I can understand that. You know what's crazy? A Mini E Revo(or similar) on 3s!! Even a 2wd rustler vxl on 3s, parking lot ripping..just stupid,LOL..TBH, I don't think the big rigs come close in terms of power to weight ratio.
the rc motor bikes never look right to me way they turn and bobbing around just makes me laugh
The closeups in the Losi promo vid showed that. Not knocking it anymore, it's an engineering marvel that puts rc bikes in the hands of the masses. AKA success. Curious as to how much control can be had from it. Seems too easy actually, which makes me think I'd bore of it quickly. I don't like electronic aids in my rc's. AVC, TSM..I actually have stripped all my TRX rigs of the TSM receivers just because I don't like it. Defeats the need to be a good driver IMO.
With the bike, some help is needed for sure, but not being able to "over drive" takes the thrill out for me..

Last edited:
My lhs racetrack is already talking about making a class for these to race out on the 1/8 dirt track . If I get one , I’ll remove the rider and replace it with a naked Barbie !!! Should be funny .
As long it's a Barbie and not a Bobbie 🤣🤣🤣

Back