New Losi dirt bike.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be fun to see a scale model of Caesars Palace fountain , dress the rider like Evel Knievel , make him crash , and have an RC ambulance come pick up his body !!!!
Or videos of this RC bike jumping other RC's lined up like Evel Knievel jumps !!! Take off and landing ramps !!!! Wheelies for the crowd !!!! LOL

I know a big part of it is the rider but I feel like without him it would have a good amount more speed and pep. Of course if you can squeeze a 3s in there then it would really be exciting. I want it but I will wait for more videos!
it's only 2s? thats a big nope from me. Something like this in 4-6s would have been great.

Come on now, $150? A ton of time and R&D must have gone into making this thing work as well as it does. Losi put up a nearly hourlong video talking about the development process. It's really the first of its kind; they didn't have any pre-existing chassis' to work with or anything and there's nothing else like it on the market.

With that logic, any new 3S Arrma that uses preexisting designs should cost about $35.

Though having the tires licensed and all that, sure I could see that adding $75 or so to the total cost, I always assumed that's why the RZR is so expensive.
Okay, I was off there..✌

Look interesting. Maybe some day.

it's only 2s? thats a big nope from me. Something like this in 4-6s would have been great.
Says 40+ mph tho, one wheel drive is going to have way less friction.

4-6s would probably be nearly impossible to control.

Also, I don't think any TP motors fit 😝.

I honestly thought that was going to cost $1k considering how huge and heavy it is, so $550 is pleasantly surprising. Will probably get one.
100% this, after seeing the pricing on the Polaris I was surprised that a newly built rig like this bike was <$1K. It's always hard to tell the actual size from videos but something tells me when I get this thing that it's going to be larger than I expected.

In Losi's 50 minute deep dive video the main developer mentions it weighs nearly 2 more pounds than an 1/8th scale nitro buggy, around 8.5 pounds with the battery. It's going to be great at catching big air.

What is your reasoning for this? It appears to have plenty of power as it can pull wheelies on demand.
Just because saying its 6s makes you feel like a man?

I have been 109 mph on 2s with a heavy 7th scale. I think cell count is not relevant.

What is your reasoning for this? It appears to have plenty of power as it can pull wheelies on demand.
Just because saying its 6s makes you feel like a man?

I have been 109 mph on 2s with a heavy 7th scale. I think cell count is not relevant.
I like power, a lot. =)

Btw, I clearly included 4's so I'm not so sure what the hostility towards 6s is about.

Last edited:
I like power, a lot. =)

Btw, I clearly included 4's so I'm not so sure what the hostility towards 6s is about.
Sure but you don't need 6s or even 4S power to a single wheel. Thing would be all over the place. 4S does fine in a huge monster truck with 4 giant wheels, it's unnecessary for a single wheel, and then the battery would be too heavy and large to fit onboard a slim machine.

I just want to see one doing 100mph lol
Something tells me Losi will likely release a road version if this does well. Doubt it'll be 100mph though. 60 maybe?
Super cool vehicle and tech here. Seems like a real "niche" vehicle that will be fragile and require alot of maintenance. I'll happily watch y'all's videos though!! 👍🍻

Back