Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Nero esc issue

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Lthlvnm80, May 19, 2017.

1. Lthlvnm80

Lthlvnm80 Active Member

IMG_0296.JPG Hi all,

So I've had my nero 6s w/diff locks since Feb 17'. I currently use maxamps 6500 3S batteries in my nero. After running it the other day I noticed that one of the batteries cell voltage was 2.5x and the other cells were 3.39 and 3.4x. Yikes!! The other pack was like 3.4x across the board. I checked the cells immediately after running then when I got back to my house and plugged them into the charger the voltage came up a little. Is there a chance my esc is not working properly? Both of these batteries are brand new so I doubt it's the batteries. Any insight would be much appreciated. I will attach a pic of the cell readings.

2. chevys10zr2003

chevys10zr2003 Well-Known Member
    ArrmaForum Fan

My guess is that it's the battery as the ESC cannot pull power from just one cell.

3. Lthlvnm80

Lthlvnm80 Active Member

Ok, well I spoke with max amps. They are sending me 2 brand new 6500 3S packs and a low voltage alarm for nothing. Now that's customer service!! Truly a great company. Thanks for the insight brother.

chevys10zr2003 likes this.
  4. chevys10zr2003

chevys10zr2003 Well-Known Member
    ArrmaForum Fan

That is awesome to hear that they have excellent customer service.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer