My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy physical gold ..👍 eventually the dollar will be illuminated.your assets will be virtual/ digital.
Some folks own silver coins or gold chains. Each link would be = to a certain amount of $. Just pay in links. Or barter ammo, batteries, boose. 💥 even TP. :unsure:. Justin case.:cool:. Worst case scenario of course. 🤣. That's my plan. :cool:

Last edited:
Some folks own silver coins or gold chains. Each link would be = to a certain amount of $. Just pay in links. Or barter ammo, batteries, boose. 💥 even TP. :unsure:. Justin case.:cool:. Worst case scenario of course. 🤣
Physical gold is 💲 currency that government can not band or control.when poop hits the fan and your electric is down for the count and you can't use your virtual money ,gold and silver can allways buy you anything Incase of a emergency.only a matter of time before our old ass grid gets hacked .could be days or weeks before it's back and running again..gold never looses it's value .it increases .

Physical gold is 💲 currency that government can not band or control.when poop hits the fan and your electric is down for the count and you can't use your virtual money ,gold and silver can allways buy you anything Incase of a emergency.only a matter of time before our old ass grid gets hacked .could be days or weeks before it's back and running again..gold never looses it's value .it increases .
I’ve invested in gold or should say the family has. It’s going up and it’s never gone down. Thee most “solid” investment there is. Literally!

Third day in my room with covid. I'm sick of feeling like poop and sick of being in this room.

That sucks!

Hope you get well Soon brother.
Til then ,take it easy..

That sucks!

Hope you get well Soon brother.
Til then ,take it easy..
Thanks. This is my second time with covid, but it's hit harder this time.

But you have more time AF
It's true. And I'm also almost at the end of youtube.

Also I haven't had coffee for 3 days as I don't have milk in my room.

Last edited:
Get your butt outta there and go share, misery loves company! Uh, nevermind, that might not be the best advise. Ah who cares you just need fresh air and some company. 😜

Third day in my room with covid. I'm sick of feeling like poop and sick of being in this room.

Get your butt outta there and go share, misery loves company! Uh, nevermind, that might not be the best advise. Ah who cares you just need fresh air and some company. 😜
If I feel even slightly better tomorrow, I'm going to work. I've had enough of these walls.

If I feel even slightly better tomorrow, I'm going to work. I've had enough of these walls.
I too was locked in a room for a week almost exactly 1 year ago with that whore RONA from a trade show I’m about to leave to go to again.. 🙄🤌🏻

If that b!tch latches into me again I guess I can claim insanity too. Doing the same thing over with the same results.

Back