My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both of my son's and wife and most of my family have got it and I was around them the whole time taking care of them . didn't wear a mask didn't really do anything to prevent me from getting it ,somehow it's like I'm a super human 🤣.they do say there are a few that just won't get it due to their immune system over powering the COVID virus.remember corona virus isn't anything new .it's been around for many decades,centuries that is.what ever im doing ill keep doing it ..🤷be safe everyone and take your vitamins.espeacially vitamin c 👍
Same here.. except I don't do any of that healthy stuff, like eating leaves or berries. Just guzzle my coffee and eat my meats!! ;)😂LOL

Thanks. I am feeling a bit better today but not 100%. Still testing positive. I did go to work this morning but my super told me to go back to camp. He could see I wasn't well. Good thing I still have 120hrs sick leave.
Get well soon! Covid is no joke. Mike and I both pulling for ya!
1710285396791.png

You'll be glad to know the WI-FI (not to be confused with the wife unit also known as Mrs. Doom!) Is back in service. :ROFLMAO:
Did you reboot your wife... I mean wifi? 🤣

While charging it started smelling. Thought the charger was about to go. Turns out the power adapter decided to melt. Other port still working.
Was mostly running it at 20-28 Amps.

20240315_085225.jpg

My area has a new postal hub. Packages & mail are extremely delayed & or lost lately. Called my post office yesterday & clerk said yeah the new hub is experiencing many difficulties & most all of our mail is going thru that hub now. I've got one package that is MIA for a month & another is just ghosted. Right now FedEx is a champ.

My area has a new postal hub. Packages & mail are extremely delayed & or lost lately. Called my post office yesterday & clerk said yeah the new hub is experiencing many difficulties & most all of our mail is going thru that hub now. I've got one package that is MIA for a month & another is just ghosted. Right now FedEx is a champ.
I went to the post office today. Postmaster said the new hub has had all N.GA mail redirected to it from a older facility 1 hour north. Clerk said they came in & told the employees at the old facility now they have to go to the new facility for work, 1 hour south & 300 people quit. Now the new facility has trucks backed up for days. So my ADU Racing RC parts are in limbo. And my Scorched parts. Regular 48 USA mail has taken forever too.

So we have a standby generator, so when the power goes out we don't have to worry about it. 💥 After I got home, Dave told me that our neighbors, lost power as well and could not start her generator. Had to go and start theirs. 🤣 $ 10 grand for nothing. 🤷‍♂️ Oh well. All I can do is laugh. But they were happy. 👍

I went to the post office today. Postmaster said the new hub has had all N.GA mail redirected to it from a older facility 1 hour north. Clerk said they came in & told the employees at the old facility now they have to go to the new facility for work, 1 hour south & 300 people quit. Now the new facility has trucks backed up for days. So my ADU Racing RC parts are in limbo. And my Scorched parts. Regular 48 USA mail has taken forever too.
Got the ADU parts in the other day & the Scorched are out for delivery. No rant today. All good.

Got an ebay buyer bitchin at me about the mail service. Wtf come on.

Got an ebay buyer bitchin at me about the mail service. Wtf come on.
I apologize for my post about the postal service. It's not directed at them. My late arrival of rc parts aren't the postal services fault. They constructed a new facility in my area to better serve the community & the parts have arrived perfectly.

I apologize for my post about the postal service. It's not directed at them. My late arrival of rc parts aren't the postal services fault. They constructed a new facility in my area to better serve the community & the parts have arrived perfectly.
I know it is stuck in ATL , I have had a few items stuck there recently and imo it is usps fault . Last item 13 days sitting in ATL 18 days total for delivery.

OMG! The USPS is holding your family hostage aren't they?

My pet peeve is the new Chime commercials, especially the one where the guy says he ran up over $900 in fees for one year. How does one do that, and how can he pay the fees if he can't manage his money so as to not accrue the fees to begin with? Or how about the musician that gets paid two days early so he can meet his weekend expenses? It's called managing your money, and neither of these folks have a clue about that.

Back