Let's see your 2023 Arrma RC Shots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought this mini “outcast” a few weeks ago, finally showed up on Thursday. 1:16 scale brushless 4wd. I’ve ran 4-5 batteries through it, took it to a local skatepark. It’s a blast, perfect for the garage, and actually really durable. Highly recommend for $75, just took forever to get here.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bought this mini “outcast” a few weeks ago, finally showed up on Thursday. 1:16 scale brushless 4wd. I’ve ran 4-5 batteries through it, took it to a local skatepark. It’s a blast, perfect for the garage, and actually really durable. Highly recommend for $75, just took forever to get here.
View attachment 325789View attachment 325790
That's a steal! Looks almost 10th scale!

Sending the mojave in the front yard over the weekend. Been able to get a few buddies over the last 3 Sundays for some SCT racing in the front yard. Hoping to get a few more in, weather pending.

IMG_5237.jpeg

View attachment 325789View attachment 325790
Link?

We have a love hate relationship 😂. This was my first Arrma rig and I’ve had quite the time upgrading and adding little subtle touches here and there. For me it’s peace and tranquility in these RCs ,wrenching and custom painting them to match my sorta style. The never ending knowledge and good people in this forum and hobby itself of course keep me still doing it. 👍🤙

IMG_5274.jpeg

IMG_5314.jpeg

Back