Kraton Kudra rc wing mount and slider review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine got hairline cracks from simply installing.
Very poor design unfortunately; impatiently awaiting the oem mount now

I'm telling you guys the garage life rc one I have has held up great so far, and I'm I'm no shape implying that 3drc's won't be just as good when he releases it. Also got my wheelie bars for the wing mounts yesterday
20240425_190819.jpg

20240503_180742.jpg

Last edited:
Have you taken the truck out yet or crashed on the wing, curious about the durability?
Yes sir, took it out last weekend and it took several good tumbles. I just haven't taken any new pics of the truck. The guy who makes them has a YouTube channel bashing his with it on. His takes some good tumble wumbles 😂

Split stock one on first run. In the center between wing mounts. Nothing major. Don't see the point in putting another stock one on. Have the Kudra one but from reports in this thread , it likely wont last. Ill try the garage life i spose. Will report back. Lol

Well kudra racing uploaded a new video I'm watching it as I'm typing this but he released v2

I would like the solid one for certain purposes but not for bashing he did say if you bought his old one he would send you a new one If he does and I get one I will update

Back