Kraton Wing mount backorder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiba.k9

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
Well I ordered a backordered wing mount from hh anyone else do this or have a speculation on when it will come lmao šŸ¤£ i have a few other irons in the fire concerning this but figured why not ask if anyone else did this

Screenshot_20240407_135027_Chrome.jpg

its pretty stupid how they can't even stock a wing mount. I got one ordered from TH also on backorder.

Part back Orders are pretty common in all industry's Especially when you're shipping things across the ocean But the sign of a good company, it's how they handle it. Moving forward. Now they should double stock where there needed personally. I think that They thought that this wouldn't be a breaking part again It's kind of telling That the e x b v 2 Is back ordered again It to me means that.
This wing mount Could be the culprit on all sides It might be a particularly hard part to make or have a problem with the tooling it self šŸ¤” I haven't noticed any other backordered parts for this car

Part back Orders are pretty common in all industry's Especially when you're shipping things across the ocean But the sign of a good company, it's how they handle it. Moving forward. Now they should double stock where there needed personally. I think that They thought that this wouldn't be a breaking part again It's kind of telling That the e x b v 2 Is back ordered again It to me means that.
This wing mount Could be the culprit on all sides It might be a particularly hard part to make or have a problem with the tooling it self šŸ¤” I haven't noticed any other backordered parts for this car
Maybe I just don't own enough traxxas rigs but tbh I've never needed a traxxas part and not been able to order it. That's the only other RC company I can really compare to arrma with firsthand experience and they're definitely taking an L in that category to me. This is a pretty common thing with arrma.

When looking for Arrma parts, I have noticed that at certain times 'backorders' are sometimes quickly adjusted. Like they have measures in place to not go under a certain par...
I have found that when needing Arrma parts, OMNI usually has stock on eBay for most things. AND, the ship quickly.

My experience anyway.

So in talking with horizon hobbys it was stated that the wing mount is backordered with no clue when they will be restocked

And searching the exb parts out of curiosity

Screenshot_20240408_181255_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240408_181315_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240408_181435_Chrome.jpg

The next 3 months have shipments

I just ordered the RPM wing mount off Amazon says should be here in 2 days.
I always check Amazon first for stuff. Hope you get it soon.

I don't like the rpm mount as I have a chassis brace

Found a newly listed carbon fiber heavy duty wing mount on ebay out of Canada, looks pretty stout. Says they're designed with bashing in mind

That is 3D printed just a heads up. So even though it is carbon fiber the bonds will still be weaker. Hope it works out for you though. Keep us in the loop!
I haven't ordered one. My stock one knock on wood is still intact. I do have a wheelie bar that should be here this week that was recommended in one of the posts on here that will help keep the stock mount together longer šŸ¤žšŸ»

I haven't ordered one. My stock one knock on wood is still intact. I do have a wheelie bar that should be here this week that was recommended in one of the posts on here that will help keep the stock mount together longer šŸ¤žšŸ»
lol i literally broke mine last night lmfao.. i ended up ordering the RPM heavy duty mount , comes with skid , support and mounts
1712708308459.png

Back