Kraton Any wing mount suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfysoto

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
What is an upgrade wingmount for kraton 6s exb v2 ? I did get 3d rc but not compatible with the v2 exb 😔 and I am looking at the rpm but don't know compatibility anyone out here rockn the rpm mount on the k6s exb v2?

What is an upgrade wingmount for kraton 6s exb v2 ? I did get 3d rc but not compatible with the v2 exb 😔 and I am looking at the rpm but don't know compatibility anyone out here rockn the rpm mount on the k6s exb v2?

I don't believe the RPM wing mount would work neither..

Did you break yours?

3drc is working on one for the EXB V2 now. He got a composite takeoff from a forum member here, & is working on it. I don't know ETA.
I saw him say this, too. Heck, maybe he'll come by and dish out a few prototypes for testing. Great way to do cheap R&D.

Yes but after 4 months and it was my very first rc ever so it took a beating to be honest
Just replace and as your driving improves it will last longer(or not as your jumps get bigger/more dynamic). Most new to 6S users only make it a couple bashes before the wing mount or bumper is destroyed, especially the earlier revisions. It’s a buffer for protecting the tower/body and should be considered a PM/wear item.

Just replace and as your driving improves it will last longer(or not as your jumps get bigger/more dynamic). Most new to 6S users only make it a couple bashes before the wing mount or bumper is destroyed, especially the earlier revisions. It’s a buffer for protecting the tower/body and should be considered a PM/wear item.
Yes I was thinking the same ik I improved not going be the same like it was when I started thanks brother 🙏🏼

Mine broke today along with my front bumper spring 3drc wing and front bumper spring ordered along with wing mount from hh we will see only thing that broke in my 5 Pack bash sesh today

20240406_174851.jpg

Back