Mojave Is a 4s Mojave or a 4s Kraton better. I will not be jumping. Short course vs Stadium/monster truck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is a 4s Mojave or a 4s Kraton better. I will not be jumping. Short course vs Stadium/monster truck.

Sir,
Since you have the Kraton 6S EXB already..
And you have a HOA requirement for manicured lawns..

Might as well go for a Mojo.
That way you can rip it up without worry of drawing too much attention from any of your neighborhood Karen's -walking their Chihuahua(s) in the mornings...
Spooking their pet.

Dog Grooming GIF by MOODMAN

Rescue Coming GIF

animals being jerks chihuahua GIF

jill zarin television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Here we go again...it's all personal preference. Plenty of vids on u tube of all models. Your going to get opposing opinions on here just like your last thread which will only further confuse you. Buy what YOU like.
I did not find any u tube vids can u recommend one?

Not sure how much help this is, but I do notice the Mojave lands on its feet when it flips over a lot more than my Kraton. But the Kraton is definitely a stable platform! Luckily lots of youtube footage of both to help you choose!

Also, isn’t the Mojave extremely easy to clean compared to the slash? Doesn’t it get less dirty? Also, slash ultimate vs 4s Mojave which is better.

Last edited:
Hey just another thing to consider, if buying new. Spektrum warranty is wayyy wayyyy wayyyy better in my experience than Traxxas. For starters they'll replace electronics for a year where as Traxxas is 30 days. Also never had to return Spektrum gear for warranty, just tell them the problem and they send out new. Traxxas is making me send my ESC back... which is annoying. I'm probably going to call them back and try and talk them into just replacing tbh since all the other companies do that..

Hey guys, is the traxxas 2075R or the S652 servo faster?
Traxxas doesn't publish the speed of that servo, so I can't tell you.

I can tell you that you can easily find a better servo than either at the same price.

Honestly neither, sell whatever while new and get a DS servo 35kg. Or more money for Savox.

Back