Big Rock Is the Big rock 6s or Kraton exb rtr 6s better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Kraton is definitely a more capable and tougher truck. Really depends on what you wish to do though. I think many would prefer the looks of the BR 6s. For ripping acrossed fields or up and down the street the BR may also be more attractive. Jumping will definitely bring the Kraton front and center ahead of the BR. IMO of course.

😍
1712429688813.jpeg

Buy what YOU want. If you’re looking for people to say sell your Kraton, it won’t happen. If you’re looking for people to say buy a BR 6S because it’s “better” than the Kraton, probably also won’t happen.

I have both, both drive wildly different. Yes the body will break on the BR, but they break eventually on all of them.

Again it’s up to you how much time and effort (money too) you want to put in and if that time and effort or money spent, equates to fun or not. If you want something that you never have to service, that never breaks, that you can drive now and then with neglect, probably neither of these options are right. If you want objectively decent vehicles and you’ve already got a Kraton, probably keep it and enjoy it.

PS, I love my BR 6S. It gets the shiny parts.

The BR body is made out of rice paper. Vote with your wallet and do not get one!
Do you even have one? All of your posts seem so negative…

The EXB alone tells you which is "out of the box better". Sure the BR can be upgraded easily. It will always come down to your preferences. Me? I own a 6s Kraton, but really like BR's all black inside and out scheme. I'm vain so I'd get BR and just upgrade it. Even though my Kraton (which isn't the EXB model just so happens to be the most durable rig I ever owned. Sure I've broken it many times yet based on what I do to it, I shouldn't have a Kraton. I should have alot of little pieces that used to be a Kraton and I don't.

The EXB alone tells you which is "out of the box better". Sure the BR can be upgraded easily. It will always come down to your preferences. Me? I own a 6s Kraton, but really like BR's all black inside and out scheme. I'm vain so I'd get BR and just upgrade it. Even though my Kraton (which isn't the EXB model just so happens to be the most durable rig I ever owned. Sure I've broken it many times yet based on what I do to it, I shouldn't have a Kraton.

I should have alot of little pieces that used to be a Kraton and I don't.

You mean like this..

1712439736605.png

🤣

What kind of driving do you do? If you want straight bashing, it’s the Kraton 100%. If you like ripping through fields and tearing it up in the neighborhood, then get the BR. Get what YOU want to get.

Back