Limitless Is perfectpass open or not anyone know?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I think they’d probably be fine for a street basher. But I guess since y'all are hip to my pain I should probably just avoid the classifieds here and go straight to eBay. If PP stays closed for awhile maybe I could sell them for a profit to some impatient dude. And charge extra for those egg-shaped line bores…🙄

Honestly, I think they’d probably be fine for a street basher. But I guess since y'all are hip to my pain I should probably just avoid the classifieds here and go straight to eBay. If PP stays closed for awhile maybe I could sell them for a profit to some impatient dude. And charge extra for those egg-shaped line bores…🙄
Kinda strange since your review Raz shut the door on PP. Coincidence, I think not. 🤔😂

Kinda strange since your review Raz shut the door on PP. Coincidence, I think not. 🤔😂
Hmmmm…. He emailed me and asked for a video of the slop. I had already pulled them off at that point, but I actually went down the other day and put a caliper on the bores. They are slightly egg shaped. I’m ballparking from memory, but the vertical measurement is 4.01 while the horizontal measurement of the same hole was 4.28. Don’t quote me on those figures, but it was something close to that. I need to get my wife to take pictures of the readings on the caliper because it takes two hands to get an accurate reading. I just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
But yeah, they most definitely wiggled a bit.

Today there was some long log hauler truck in front of me with logs hanging off the trailer big time getting ready to slide off and impale me through my windshield. Was very dangerous! So I perfectly passed him! I'm on edible..so sorry!

Why r they no good?

Dan r they any good,?Is it worth waiting 4 these arms
I don’t want to dissuade anyone from their choices. Mine didn’t work out. The bore holes were a little egg shaped and the lower front a-arms wiggled quite a bit. I took them off the build and put Vitavon arms on. I haven’t even unsealed the rest of the arms, I only took out the front lowers and didn’t bother with the rest. I would like to say though, others have loved these arms so maybe mine were just an anomaly and the others are fine. I’m going to spend more on Vitavons at this point. Here is a post I did on it. I might be a little friendlier if I wrote it today, but when I wrote it I was really pi$$ed off. 😂
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/perfect-pass-a-arm-review.69504/

I don’t want to dissuade anyone from their choices. Mine didn’t work out. The bore holes were a little egg shaped and the lower front a-arms wiggled quite a bit. I took them off the build and put Vitavon arms on. I haven’t even unsealed the rest of the arms, I only took out the front lowers and didn’t bother with the rest. I would like to say though, others have loved these arms so maybe mine were just an anomaly and the others are fine. I’m going to spend more on Vitavons at this point. Here is a post I did on it. I might be a little friendlier if I wrote it today, but when I wrote it I was really pi$$ed off. 😂
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/perfect-pass-a-arm-review.69504/
Dan ur a diamond think I will try Viv,and ditch the razz arms

Back