Infraction Infraction Active Air Intake - Free Powerful Cooling System!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those turned out good! Hand painted?
Yes sir all hand painted.

Ok so the Supra front clip is done. Shes chonky and very strong at 100% infill. It definitely will not be fragile by any means haha.

416952594_902667738250912_4839378850902100480_n.jpg
417226140_912560410377908_781874243079910489_n.jpg
420182390_729909515756401_7946306948746027981_n.jpg

Middle section of the Supra is going now. 23 hour print. .2 layer height and 100% infill. The rear section im assuming will be about a 30 hour print.

Again, finished files are available on my thingiverse.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6441960

2024-01-19 08_49_08-Window.png

I knew one day youd call me names then edit it out:cry::cry: LMAO!!

Actually it wasn't anything related to name calling.

It was me -making a dumb suggesting about multi-regional printing...

Like if you and I were to start printing different clips/sections of that supra body... to speed up your manufacturing process.
But, obviously we will still need to get those pieces together, so yeah I wasn't thinking.

Still needed my morning coffee.... to think straight.

Like if you and I were to start printing different clips/sections of that supra body... to speed up your manufacturing process.
But, obviously we will still need to get those pieces together, so yeah I wasn't thinking.

Tired Coffee Day GIF by Garfield

Yeah doing 100% infill sucks hahha. I want it to be strong but omg its gonna take me 3 to 4 days to pump this out.

Multi-regional printing you say, relief off my printer you say, faster to the end result you say... haha sign me up...

On a more serious note though, I bet a lot of people would by this body with the installed magnet clips system, and hand sanded, primered, sanded, then painted to a shinny finish. She's gonna get two coats of paint, and two coats of clear, But before the clear if more body work needs done for any reason It will all get re-finished again. Most likely when I got to build the supra/limitless I will start a thread just for it as I will be modifying the limitless as much as possible to fit the body and the scheme/style the Supra body will require.

I'd definitely buy a cover from you but it have to be a AE 86 Gt twincam.toyota corolla.this was my first car and I bought it in my senior year in high school back in 1996.i had this car up untill a year ago .I had to let her go due to my youngest son driving and I needed the space in my driveway.i had some of the best times of my life with this car.i modded it completely from chassis up.from graduation untill 8 years ago I worked in a body shop and I painted it 4 different colors.originally it was charcoal gray.then my first paint job on it was a gun metal,then glossy black with red pearl and red flake,then I painted it a glossy black again but with gold pearl and silver flake ,last I did a cranberry, / black berry with red pearl and red flake.xtra large flake.completly diped.everything was painted.bumpers,moldings except for windows..I miss my poor baby 😭 .i miss all the excitement I had , especially the back seats 🤣

IMG_20211127_132745247.jpg

IMG_20211127_132839919_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221229_000307343.jpg

IMG_20211127_132820002.jpg

I made a custom ram air hood scoop fiber glassed in .real working scoop.the rear wings I made also myself.low pro Toyo pro axis 16" wheels .with dual bro speed 4" tips . so much I did to even describe.

That's what it looked like when toe truck came to get it.i hadn't driven it in a few years and as you can see it was starting to need some TLC .the sides of the hood scoop was lifting .rust was starting to appear due to me living near the beach .salt water .I allways buffed it and waxed it faithfully every weekend .then life happens.alot of overtime, kids ,wife equals no time .but I regret letting her go .I got pics in a album of when it was glossy black .I'll see if I can snap shot them since they not in my phone.they we're pics of when I was around 20.everyone called it batmobile 🤣🤣🤣 the rear wing is almost like your supra wing

Man this middle chunk of the car makes takes up a fair amount of the bed on the printer..

View attachment 343437
What's taking so long ..🤔 I think you need to feed this printer some nitro...a good kick in the ass .I can't wait to see this finished 😁

What's taking so long ..🤔 I think you need to feed this printer some nitro...a good kick in the ass .I can't wait to see this finished 😁
haha, that chunk finished right after I left for work today. This happened to me yesterday too. Cant start the next print till i get home sadly. Need to clear the plate and load a fresh spool. The next chunk will take 890g's so i know there isnt enough on this spool. I did order 2 2kg rolls so this doesn't happen again later.

But yeah it finished at like noon yesterday and machine sat for 6 hours before i could start it again, now its gonna sit for almost 8 hours not running NOOOOOO!!!!!!

haha, that chunk finished right after I left for work today. This happened to me yesterday too. Cant start the next print till i get home sadly. Need to clear the plate and load a fresh spool. The next chunk will take 890g's so i know there isnt enough on this spool. I did order 2 2kg rolls so this doesn't happen again later.

But yeah it finished at like noon yesterday and machine sat for 6 hours before i could start it again, now its gonna sit for almost 8 hours not running NOOOOOO!!!!!!
No worries ,I was just busting bizzzalls...it's all good .take your time brotha..later today I will make some templates of the headlamps on the c8 cover and I'll pm you for your address so I can send them .I'll take photos also. Would a simple paper over the decal ,trace be good enough.🤔 Or do you need something more sturdy like card board?

No worries ,I was just busting bizzzalls...it's all good .take your time brotha..later today I will make some templates of the headlamps on the c8 cover and I'll pm you for your address so I can send them .I'll take photos also. Would a simple paper over the decal ,trace be good enough.🤔 Or do you need something more sturdy like card board?
Yeah that should be enough, then i'd just need to know the angle on the front ones. The rear ones id assume don't have much of an angle, but if they do provide that as well. You could even take cardboard and tape and make the entire bucket if you want me to get it right the first time, this would really be best.

Edit:
These are the most common metal led holder we all use, on the back side of the light bucket i was gonna design holes to fit these, up to you? If not what size hole do you want, just the size of say the led itself in this picture.
https://www.amazon.com/ShareGoo-Hea...qid=1705768454&sprefix=rc+leds,aps,106&sr=8-8

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back