I’m going to let the universe decide.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m hoping you ducked into an alley and popped a cap in his homeless a$$ when he followed you in.

I was definitely going to check that out as really good advice, then I noticed you were from North Texas. I fled that area years ago. Why should I trust you? Your name isn’t Donna, is it?

Seriously though, we’re getting way off track… I’m gonna go try to bum a smoke off a panhandler.
Uh oh I have been caught. Gotta go

Donna out!

They also sell snuff if you want to snort things in the Mercedes.
View attachment 365720
From what I’ve gleaned from years of experience, only the Dutch are dumb enough to snort that up their nose…
Except for my cousin Grant, who I tricked into snorting a palm pinch of Copenhagen up his nose once when he came to visit me in Texas. In the same trip I also got him to piss on the electric fence in our horse pasture.
He never visited again and still regards me with distrust.

That's not how chemical dependency works.... That's then equivalent of telling a sad person to just be happy. The fact that it has such a short half life is why its so addicting. And the changes it makes to your brain chemistry and hormones don't just go away when the drug leaves your bloodstream. While you can mentally over come the withdrawal symptoms, they absolutely persist +2 weeks in the average nicotine addict post cessation.
Plus the physical habit.. the routine of doing this with that and so on..
I switched to vaping 6 years ago. Better? Worse? IDK, but I feel even more addicted TBH.

That's not how chemical dependency works.... That's then equivalent of telling a sad person to just be happy. The fact that it has such a short half life is why its so addicting. And the changes it makes to your brain chemistry and hormones don't just go away when the drug leaves your bloodstream. While you can mentally over come the withdrawal symptoms, they absolutely persist +2 weeks in the average nicotine addict post cessation.
For you maybe and others maybe not me, and many others I personally know. I quit cold turkey, none of that ^ existed for me.

18 years ago, I quit drinking a handle of Vodka each night. Physical addiction! I was a functioning alcoholic. When they took me away from my bottle, I seized in the hospital. If you want to talk about chemical dependency, let's go, son!

For you maybe and others maybe not me, and many others I personally know. I quit cold turkey, none of that ^ existed for me.

18 years ago, I quit drinking a handle of Vodka each night. Physical addiction! I was a functioning alcoholic. When they took me away from my bottle, I seized in the hospital. If you want to talk about chemical dependency, let's go, son!
All I can say is consider yourself blessed sir. That is not the norm for sure. Congrats on kicking those habits though! A had a long bout with alcohol and xanax myself. Substance free for 10 years now

Dan. B I FEEL your pain! I'm struggling myself. I'm at 2 or 3 a day and I hate it and regret it on the first smoke. Avoid that 1st one. Go polish a rc. No need to go through all that. I hope this talk with so many has curved your craving. Charge some lipos go break something and fix it Brother🤔

Last edited:
You should listen to an audio book called - Allen Carrs easy way to quit smoking.

He takes some interesting angles and is very convincing.

After 28 days physical cravings should stop and it’s just mind set after that.

You’ve done the hard work bro, stay strong 💪🏼

Nicotine only stays in your blood for about 2-3 hours after a cig or a chew or the paper bra nic pouches I suck on, 24 or so goes by you have ZERO.

It's all in yer head.
Wait, what? You suck on bras? That’s gross, man. Whose bras? Never mind, it doesn’t matter. Wow, I thought I was a pretty progressive and accomplished dude in the sack but even I have limits.
18 years ago, I quit drinking a handle of Vodka each night. Physical addiction! I was a functioning alcoholic. When they took me away from my bottle, I seized in the hospital.
And you’re seriously telling me you didn’t want a cigarette after that sh’t was over? I think you’re being a little judgy, man…

Wait, what? You suck on bras? That’s gross, man. Whose bras? Never mind, it doesn’t matter. Wow, I thought I was a pretty progressive and accomplished dude in the sack but even I have limits.

And you’re seriously telling me you didn’t want a cigarette after that sh’t was over? I think you’re being a little judgy, man…
Yes, that's what I'm telling you. Cold turkey, yes, I wanted one REAL bad. I use Nic pouches now. (kinda like suckin boobs through a bra) YES. Not all day or every day, only sometimes.

Let me put it this way, I was forced to go to meetings, I went to one and I'll tell you why:

My Indian Dr came into the room I was in, he said Nitro, I've put you in the cock pit of a 747 and you are speeding down the runway at 180 MPH.

It's up to you to pull the stick back and fly. It's also up to you to push the stick forward and crash. That stuck for me. I had no choice; it was fly or die. I took that same mentality with smoking.

I'm very stubborn if you haven't noticed.

Glad to hear you shed them! Good for you brother!! Nic is my only real harmful vice, well besides being overweight.. I never got hooked on the booze, did plenty of drinking and recreational stuff through my younger years. If nicotine is going to kill me, I'm willing to accept that. Better than what our GOV does to us IMO at least I get satisfaction from the nicotine..

Just Picture some dude's **** in you mouth every time you want a cigarette. It's just a phallic symbol anyway right. Hit it if you wan't, but you may need to change what gender you identify as afterward. :ROFLMAO:

Just Picture some dude's **** in you mouth every time you want a cigarette. It's just a phallic symbol anyway right. Hit it if you wan't, but you may need to change what gender you identify as afterward. :ROFLMAO:
You might have just made some people smoke way more than they already were :p

Shoot, I'm hitting the glass d**k right now!!

Vape, I mean people..LOL. I'm sure I just shifted things sideways, LOL.

That should do it. If not just imagine Lizzo sitting on you and trying to breath.

Jesus, you suck. Fine. I’ll wait months? What if I beat my wife and kick my dog?

Ok, got a cigarette? Thats what I thought…
Hang in there. The craving does abate. I started smoking in 4th grade, was a 2 pack a day smoker of age 43 when I quit. Hardest part for me was the oral fixation. Whether chewing a toothpick, especially the cinnamon flavored, to using an early version of a vape, those helped. My vape looked like a cigarette, the filters held the vape stuff. When you inhaled it got drawn into the “cigarette” then out to the “filter” again and to your mouth. I had just smoke, no flavor, no nicotine. They had nicotine ones too. The tip of the “cigarette”glowed when you inhaled. So I could sit with my smoker friends and participate without a real cigarette. Made nights out much easier. Anyways, I am 60 now, still don’t smoke at all. No cravings.

Anyway, don't go bum a smoke from a bum, you're going to lose the time you've accrued so far.

Could I go out and get really *ucked up one night on a few Vodkas and NEVER drink again, sure. My loss would be the time I've had away from it, and I'll never lose that. It's like GOLF. You are only playing against yourself.

I didn't even have a sip of Champaign with my wife at our wedding.

You don't want dat smoke dude.

Back