How the hell do i get these out!???help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psmokDu87

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
I’m upgrading parts on my
New infraction!!! I’m stuck on how to get the bearings out of the rear knuckles also the front ones !?
Any links to videos ?
will be greatly appreciated also some pics on my progress if you have any tips or see anything wrong let me know !

BB3E5DD9-C715-401C-A15E-38B8D0FC4FE8.jpeg

6671D690-27D9-4579-B605-BC0B350B8AD4.jpeg

B75A56EC-F56D-4BCB-BFC0-9502378AEB37.jpeg

1C6E85F2-5CA2-4B06-B994-05233C3FAA75.jpeg

706969D6-EB32-4EF5-A5F6-B67E7B76F32F.jpeg

C0521607-4223-4631-A6F6-7C992D86E82F.jpeg

17EB8FC8-0E40-4615-868C-C97463FB289A.jpeg

Do you mean how to remove the red hex? There is a grub screw up the center holding the pin in place. Loosen the grub and the pin will fall out, allowing the hex to slide off.

be careful though heat it up if you can I stripped mine first time i changed the bearings in my 6s
I find you have to crack bolts with thread lock. Don’t go slow and steady, give it a quick snap instead.

I find you have to crack bolts with thread lock. Don’t go slow and steady, give it a quick snap instead.
Thats some info I wish I had before that happened SOB is still in there haven't been able to get it out yet lol. Any advice on that brother?

Dude I just read this because that’s just happened to me how the fudge did you get it out after stippling it!??
I’ve been fighting for an hour FML!
I haven't gotten it out yet lol. Im trying right now but im thinking of buying a new knuckles right now so I don't have to f with it anymore the only one on the whole rig i have stripped and not removed SMH🤦‍♂️

I haven't gotten it out yet lol. Im trying right now but im thinking of buying a new knuckles right now so I don't have to f with it anymore the only one on the whole rig i have stripped and not removed SMH🤦‍♂️
Yeah I’ve been going at it all day I’m done. I’m trying to baby infraction and limitless ready for a mean bashing and speed run session .
I’m putting a 1260kv castle and mm8s wax what do you think as far bashing can it handle bashing it’s my thing so torque it’s the way to go I think .

You’ll have to get that hex head screw out, to get that pin out, to get the drive shaft out, to get to the bearings.
New knuckles is not going to help.

You can drive the pin out with a punch and it will be easier to extract the broken hex. Or at least be able to to swap it out.

You can drive the pin out with a punch and it will be easier to extract the broken hex. Or at least be able to to swap it out.

👆.. what he said.. at this point drive the pin out with a punch and hammer.. then deal with the grub..👍

Back