have decided on making a ground up mojo, what electronics should I do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another vote for the 🐐, pick up a set of small 4S Lipos if you’re feeling insane.

IMG_1342.jpeg

Any other tips for building from the ground up? like must have upgrade parts.
If it's a pure Mojave configuration the body post mounts, bumpers, and body are fantastic for bash protection. My recommended alloy initially would be center diff cup, chassis braces, upper hinge pin block, and hubs with larger inner bearing. 3DRC bumper absorbers (y)

A must are definitely aluminium front and rear chassis braces. Be sure they have the notch that can fit the original slots. Any brand will do. I got the GPM's and they are fine. The BLX Ackerman bar is too thin and will bend. Get an EXB or better one. The bumper mounts are the only things that keep breaking on my Mojaves. 3D-RC seems to have better ones. And use gaskets between bulkhead and chassis to prevent dirt ingress. These are the basic upgrades i would recommend. They are pretty cheap. If you bash hard and break more, upgrade whatever breaks on you. I changed all plastic components in the drive train and what's holding the drive train to aluminium.
And i keep stripping diff ring and pinions. I have not found a better solution to that, except changing the input bearings often.

Back