Finally some headway on the RC room/man cave..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it's cool. I didn't see it that way. Much respect for truck drivers. ✌️ I learned to drive a long nose Peterbuilt when I was 14 & help haul logs.
Agreed! My girl’s dad drove truck, my ex’s dad drove truck, I’ve got a bunch of friends that drive truck, and my CDL had every endorsement but schoolbus about 10yrs back lol.. I did drilling/directional boring equipment, tanker, and wreckers/rollbacks.. But I’ve been primarily automotive service all my life-so about 30yrs, but industrial maintenance these days..

Agreed! My girl’s dad drove truck, my ex’s dad drove truck, I’ve got a bunch of friends that drive truck, and my CDL had every endorsement but schoolbus about 10yrs back lol.. I did drilling/directional boring equipment, tanker, and wreckers/rollbacks.. But I’ve been primarily automotive service all my life-so about 30yrs, but industrial maintenance these days..
That’s awesome I’ve only got a tanker endorsement never got into hazmat that always seemed like a lot bs to deal with on top of the bs I already deal with lol I’ve been doing this going on 10 years now

That’s awesome I’ve only got a tanker endorsement never got into hazmat that always seemed like a lot bs to deal with on top of the bs I already deal with lol I’ve been doing this going on 10 years now
Hell I was always told schoolbus was the hardest? 🤷🏻‍♂️ wouldn’t matter-I have ZEEEEEERO desire for that nonsense lol 😅

Hell I was always told schoolbus was the hardest? 🤷🏻‍♂️ wouldn’t matter-I have ZEEEEEERO desire for that nonsense lol 😅
I don’t think I could deal with the kids so I could see it being the hardest plus I’ve got a potty mouth according to my 4 year old 😅

Hey yall were talking about the posters & art in the man cave. @Littlemotor you ever seen any Ken Taylor art? I have a bunch of his stuff. He does bands, old & new, movies, retro, modern, all kinds of amazing art. Really detailed stuff. I could look at his work for hours. I have around 8 or so of his prints. Worth a Google search

Hey yall were talking about the posters & art in the man cave. @Littlemotor you ever seen any Ken Taylor art? I have a bunch of his stuff. He does bands, old & new, movies, retro, modern, all kinds of amazing art. Really detailed stuff. I could look at his work for hours. I have around 8 or so of his prints. Worth a Google search
I tell ya man-that name actually does sound familiar… 🤔. Gonna check real quicklike.. I want a “mean mug piston”, but just can’t justify the cost atm lol.. they’re badass-but he’s dammitt PROUD of ‘em! 😳
Wow… I did NOT know the name apparently..

I REALLY dig this one…

IMG_2759.png

I tell ya man-that name actually does sound familiar… 🤔. Gonna check real quicklike.. I want a “mean mug piston”, but just can’t justify the cost atm lol.. they’re badass-but he’s dammitt PROUD of ‘em! 😳

Wow… I did NOT know the name apparently..

I REALLY dig this one…

View attachment 346996
That is Ken Taylor. He's amazing. His stuff is some of the best in the world. It just keeps going.

I don’t have the gram so I can’t see most of his stuff unfortunately.. I may see if I can find anything on the one I posted.. really like that one..
Google 'Ken Taylor art' scroll thru images or his website.

I don’t think I could deal with the kids so I could see it being the hardest plus I’ve got a potty mouth according to my 4 year old 😅
If I were a school bus driver and I had a bunch of idiot kids on it ,I swear I'd slam in the breaks real quick and send them little suckas over the seats 🤣🤣🤣 that'll teach a lesson

I was always in to BMX tricks but my buddy had a Rob Roskopp board with the bullseye-head & eye, & hand tearing thru. I think I spelled it right. I don't remember if that was a Powell, but the Powell blue Nordic skull w fangs was epic. Per Werlender? Wasn't that a Powell?

Back