Finally some headway on the RC room/man cave..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlemotor

My Member is Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Work in progress, and still waiting on some items to show up, but definitely making some progress. Pretty happy with it so far. šŸ¤™šŸŗ

IMG_2753.jpeg

IMG_2754.jpeg

IMG_2755.jpeg

IMG_2756.jpeg

IMG_2757.jpeg

Awesome looking man cave I like the lights
Thanks man-my inner 14yr old is mad strong..šŸ˜…šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø. I gravitate toward simple, and uncluttered, but still chill.. Iā€™ve got more in the works to get the bench cleaned up, and more work space. Everything I need for maintenance is within my grasp, and itā€™s a spot I can hang out in for hours no problem with the right tunes going..

Work in progress, and still waiting on some items to show up, but definitely making some progress. Pretty happy with it so far. šŸ¤™šŸŗ

View attachment 346967

View attachment 346968

View attachment 346969

View attachment 346970

View attachment 346971
Atta boy!

Looks like my room in the 80's lol. Metal posters, black lights, beer stash. Good times! (y)
I definitely wish I had the space for stuff I work in the kitchen on the table I started putting towels down because I got tire marks on the table and the Mrs wasnā€™t too thrilled about that šŸ˜…
If your kitchen table also dubs as a RC work bench, you might be a redneck. -Jeff Foxworthy.

I definitely wish I had the space for stuff I work in the kitchen on the table I started putting towels down because I got tire marks on the table and the Mrs wasnā€™t too thrilled about that šŸ˜…
I told my Mrs. if she wanted to keep my ass around-Iā€™d be doing an RC Room, and the table could continue to be a vessel for our meals..šŸ˜…šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Atta boy!

Looks like my room in the 80's lol. Metal posters, black lights, beer stash. Good times! (y)

If your kitchen table also dubs as a RC work bench, you might be a redneck. -Jeff Foxworthy.
Mine too lolā€¦ Iā€™m 45, and I swear Iā€™ll never ā€œgrow upā€.. šŸ˜œšŸ¤™

Atta boy!

I mean I do live in a trailer in a trailer park šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If it makes any difference Iā€™m definitely the rich redneck on there lol Iā€™m a truck driver and my wife owns a restaurant lol

I mean I do live in a trailer in a trailer park šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If it makes any difference Iā€™m definitely the rich redneck on there lol Iā€™m a truck driver and my wife owns a restaurant lol
Much respect for truck drivers. My dad was. Mostly heavy equipment, lowboys,& logging. But did do overnight hauls for a farming equipment company for a while.

View attachment 346967

View attachment 346968

View attachment 346969

View attachment 346970

View attachment 346971
It is awesome looking dude!

Last edited:
Much respect for truck drivers. My dad was. Mostly heavy equipment, lowboys,& logging. But did do overnight hauls for a farming equipment company for a while.
Thank you I havenā€™t done anything wild like that. I mainly haul tires now thereā€™s a good chance anyone on the eastern side of the US has gotten tires that I delivered lol

It is awesome looking dude!
Thanks brothaman! And just to be clear-I reacted with the laughing emoji prior to the edit, when all it said was ā€œwell I do live in a trailer!ā€.. and swear I was laughing WITH him.. šŸ˜…šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Iā€™ve been toying with the idea of getting a local job so I can be home more with my daughter sheā€™s 4 and just loves to tell people her daddy drives a big big truck šŸ˜‚
Thanks brothaman! And just to be clear-I reacted with the laughing emoji prior to the edit, when all it said was ā€œwell I do live in a trailer!ā€.. and swear I was laughing WITH him.. šŸ˜…šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
lol all good I tell people my trailer is the nicest one in the park šŸ˜‚

I dig the lights! I was thinking of getting some stacking shelves & put strip LEDs in them w the RCs. I'm 49 but yeah my inner 19yr old wants lights. Already got some band posters. šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™ve been toying with the idea of getting a local job so I can be home more with my daughter sheā€™s 4 and just loves to tell people her daddy drives a big big truck šŸ˜‚

lol all good I tell people my trailer is the nicest one in the park šŸ˜‚
Not a damned thing wrong with a trailer. Iā€™d for sure have no issue in a double wide, as long as my closest neighbor was at least a few acres off.. Now I have a STRONG hatred for apartment/condo/townhome/duplex living.. I just canā€™t.

I dig the lights! I was thinking of getting some stacking shelves & put strip LEDs in them w the RCs. I'm 49 but yeah my inner 19yr old wants lights. Already got some band posters. šŸ˜Ž
Thanks man! I have some more lighting going under the shelving I built.. Iā€™m hella anal about my artwork/posters.. the ones I have were STUPID hard to get my hands on.. ESPECIALLY the 2 Lane Blacktop fabric number..
I'm sooo jealous. Sweet setup man! šŸ‘
Hey thanks bro-means a lot! šŸ¤™

Not a damned thing wrong with a trailer. Iā€™d for sure have no issue in a double wide, as long as my closest neighbor was at least a few acres off.. Now I have a STRONG hatred for apartment/condo/townhome/duplex living.. I just canā€™t.
Weā€™re little close to each other but thereā€™s only like 5 other trailers and they all are good people the manger of the park is a former trucker so he makes sure that everything is good for my wife and kid when Iā€™m not home. I agree Iā€™ve lived in apartments and on top of people I hate it when we decide to move out weā€™re going out into the woods so we donā€™t have to be near people lol

No it's cool. I didn't see it that way. Much respect for truck drivers. āœŒļø I learned to drive a long nose Peterbuilt when I was 14 & help haul logs.

I just realized you got a Pantera poster lol hell yeah I wanted to go see them when they were touring again in pa but I couldnā€™t make it

Weā€™re little close to each other but thereā€™s only like 5 other trailers and they all are good people the manger of the park is a former trucker so he makes sure that everything is good for my wife and kid when Iā€™m not home. I agree Iā€™ve lived in apartments and on top of people I hate it when we decide to move out weā€™re going out into the woods so we donā€™t have to be near people lol
Yep-Iā€™d go to jail in an apartment. Absolutely not a doubt in my mind.

Back