You’ve heard of man cave get ready for man nook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanC1332

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave
I saw @Littlemotor pegboard set up and got a idea seeing how I made a spare part run yesterday it didn’t all fit in my little tool boxes so set up a pegboard to hold all the mostly unopen stuff. Still got more work to do but it’s coming together

IMG_8620.jpeg

IMG_8623.jpeg

IMG_8619.jpeg

Kinda done for now but feels more organized lol

IMG_8624.jpeg

I’m sure in time the hooks will change spots 100 more times lol

I’ve got two car shelves coming gonna mount them to the right of everything

Above the shelf and below it mojo up top and the Kraton below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 22
Got these shelves for the Mojave and k6 painted them the kinda match the living room colors
IMG_8647.jpeg
IMG_8648.jpeg
Made use of the old box tops for a back display just gotta mount the shelves once they completely dry plus clean that corner out better

Also had to get a 2x2 plywood so I could anchor it to the half ass studs the wall never used to exist the original owner of this place built it so half ass

Got these shelves for the Mojave and k6 painted them the kinda match the living room colors
View attachment 363307View attachment 363308Made use of the old box tops for a back display just gotta mount the shelves once they completely dry plus clean that corner out better

Also had to get a 2x2 plywood so I could anchor it to the half ass studs the wall never used to exist the original owner of this place built it so half ass
Looking good man! 🤙🍻

Back